113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Nottingham's Denbigh Franks Can Give Advice With Evicting A Tenant In Nottinghamshire

Sometimes the ejection of a tenant in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire can be a complicated process, and you will have to follow Denbigh Franks's steps carefully to do it legally.

Moreover, Denbigh Franks's guide involves Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, which include both 'periodic' tenancies in Kimberley, which runs weekly or monthly with no fixed end date, and fixed-term tenancies in Newark-on-Trent, which runs for a period.

Step 1: Send An Eviction Notice In Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Provide the tenant in Grantham with a Section 21 notice once the fixed term has come to an end to gain back your property in Nottingham.

Also, in case they have broken the terms of the tenancy in Nottinghamshire's Nottingham, you can also provide them with a Section 8 notice.

Depending on the terms of tenancy agreements, notices can have a variation of 2 weeks to 2 months in Newark-on-Trent.

In general, on the other hand, you will have to provide them with a two months' notice in Nottinghamshire, however there are exceptions, such as the tenant has been in the residence in Kimberley for under six months or in case the residence in Grantham is an HMO with no license.

To ensure that the Nottinghamshire's Nottingham tenants receive eviction notices with ease, you can go for a Professional Notice Servers service in Grantham, Newark-on-Trent, or Kimberley.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Apply For A Nottingham, Nottinghamshire Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

Once you've got the eviction notice in Nottingham across to the tenant, you can wait for them to pack out of the property in Kimberley, Grantham, or Newark-on-Trent, but if that isn't coming through, you would need to go to court and obtain a Standard Possession Order.

This order in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, will cost you £325.

If you are not having any claim in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, for unpaid rent, then you can also apply for an Accelerated Possession Order in Kimberley, Grantham, or Newark-on-Trent, it is faster as there is no court hearing and it costs £355.

You are required to fill out a form at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire's County court.

The tenant in Kimberley, Newark-on-Trent, or Grantham will receive a copy of the form in Nottinghamshire and must reply within two weeks.

The aim of the order in Nottingham is to buoy the tenant in question to take the needed action of packing out.

Step 3: Apply For A Warrant For Possession Of Property In Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, With Help From Denbigh Franks

If the tenants in Grantham, Newark-on-Trent, or Kimberley also refuse to leave despite taking the above measure, there is one final option: and that is to request to the Nottinghamshire court for a warrant for possession.

The tenants in Newark-on-Trent, Grantham, or Kimberley will be removed from your property with the help of bailiffs from Denbigh Franks, where you have to pay £121 for the Warrant of Possession.

To accelerate the process, you can request for the case to be transferred to the High Court from the County Court of Nottinghamshire, and a Denbigh Franks enforcement officer from the High court will carry out the eviction.

The applicants in Nottingham are allowed to use this facility if the claimed amount is more than £600 in Nottinghamshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Nottingham, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.