113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Give Aid In Evicting A Tenant In Oldham, Greater Manchester

It is important to point out that in Oldham, evicting a Greater Manchester tenant might not be as easy as you thought and you don't have to brainstorm for long on how to go about it because Denbigh Franks have come up with legal strategies you can use when evicting a tenant.

This Denbigh Franks article mainly talks about Assured Shorthold Tenancies, both 'Regular' Tenancies (run on a weekly or monthly basis with no fixed date) and fixed-term tenancies (usually run for a given set amount of time) in Greater Manchester's Oldham and Ashton-Under-Lyne.

Step 1: Notify The Oldham Tenant About The Eviction In Greater Manchester

Notify your Greater Manchester tenants of Section 21 if you want the property in Ashton-Under-Lyne to be returned after a fixed term has ended.

But if they broke the terms of the tenancy in Oldham, Greater Manchester, then you give them a Section 8 notice.

Depending on the terms and conditions of your Ashton-Under-Lyne tenancy agreement, the notices may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months.

Nevertheless, in total, you need to give a two months' notice in Oldham, Greater Manchester, but there are a few exemptions (e.g., If the occupant in Taunton has been in the house for a period less than six months, if the house in Ashton-Under-Lyne is an HMO and has no license and many more).

There is such a service in Oldham, Greater Manchester of Professional Notice Servers, with which you can be sure that your Oldham, Taunton, or Ashton-Under-Lyne tenants have received a notification.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Get A Possession Order From Denbigh Franks In Greater Manchester's Oldham

After you notify the tenant in Oldham, and he still does not leave, you will have to go to court in Ashton-Under-Lyne, Oldham, or Taunton and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

In Oldham, Greater Manchester, £325 is the cost.

However, if you are not claiming any unpaid rent in Oldham, Greater Manchester, then you should apply for an Accelerated Possession Order, which, in Oldham, Ashton-Under-Lyne, or Taunton costs £355, and this order is usually quicker as there is no court hearing.

Fill out the form at the County Court of Oldham, Greater Manchester.

In Greater Manchester, a copy would then be sent to the tenant in Ashton-Under-Lyne, Taunton, or Oldham, and a reply would be expected within fourteen (14) days.

The period can get an extension if the Oldham tenant is in a problem.

Instruction 3: In Greater Manchester's Oldham, Ask For A Warrant For Possession From Denbigh Franks

If still the tenant in Ashton-Under-Lyne, Oldham, or Taunton has refused to vacate your property after the court order date has expired, you will need to go to the court in Greater Manchester for a final time: Applying for a Warrant of Possession.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can take the tenants in Oldham, Taunton, or Ashton-Under-Lyne out from your residence and this service costs £121.

To have speedy proceedings, you can ask the Greater Manchester County Court to transfer your case to the High Court, then the eviction will be carried out by a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer.

You can only achieve this if you are requesting for more than £600 in Oldham and this includes costs from the Greater Manchester court.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Oldham, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.