113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Oxfordshire's Denbigh Franks Can Give Advice With Evicting A Tenant In Oxfordshire

It is important to point out that in Oxfordshire, evicting a Oxfordshire tenant might not be as easy as you thought and you don't have to brainstorm for long on how to go about it because Denbigh Franks have come up with legal strategies you can use when evicting a tenant.

This post from Denbigh Franks is concerned with Oxfordshire's Assured Shorthold Tenancies which include fixed term tenancies (they run for a certain period of time) in Oxford and periodic tenancies (run monthly or weekly without fixed end date) in Banbury.

Step 1: Issue An Eviction Notice In Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire

Provide the tenant in Oxford with a Section 21 notice once the fixed term has come to an end to gain back your property in Oxfordshire.

If they have violated the terms of the tenancy in Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire then give them notice under Section 8.

Depending on the terms and conditions of your Bicester tenancy agreement, the notices may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months.

In Oxfordshire, you will need to notify about this in two months although there are exceptions (for example, if the tenant has been in the ownership for less than 6 months in Oxford, if the property without a license is an HMO in Banbury, etc.).

If you in Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, want to make sure your tenants receive the notice, then you need to use a Professional Notice Servers service in Oxford, Banbury, or Bicester.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Oxfordshire Apply For And Obtain A Oxfordshire Standard Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

If you have already issued your Oxfordshire tenants with an eviction notice and still they do not evacuate, you will need to move to court and request for a Standard Possession Order in Bicester, Banbury, or Oxford.

The cost of this is £325 in Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire.

You can also request in Oxfordshire's Oxfordshire, for a Possession Order that is Accelerated if you have no unpaid rent to claim in Oxford, Bicester, or Banbury, and this attracts a fee of £355 and is faster since there won't be any court hearing.

You need to enter a form at Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire's nearest County Court.

The tenant in Bicester, Banbury, or Oxford will receive a copy of the form in Oxfordshire and must reply within two weeks.

In the event that the tenant is in great difficulty, this period may be extended by the judge in Oxfordshire.

Step 3: In Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, Apply For A Possession Warrant With Denbigh Franks's Aid

If the occupants in Oxford, Bicester, or Banbury still feel reluctant to move out after you've followed the procedures above, there is one last option: Sending an application to the Oxfordshire court of law for a Warrant for Possession.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can take the tenants in Oxford, Banbury, or Bicester out from your residence and this service costs £121.

So as to speed up the process, you can seek to transfer the case from the Oxfordshire County Court and have it in the High Court, this way a High Court enforcement officer of Denbigh Franks will ensure the tenants are evicted.

You can only achieve this if you are requesting for more than £600 in Oxfordshire and this includes costs from the Oxfordshire court.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Oxfordshire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.