113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Give Aid In Evicting A Tenant In Peterborough, Cambridgeshire

Evicting a Cambridgeshire tenant can be a difficult process in Peterborough, particularly when it comes to the legal formalities, so you will need to adhere to these steps from Denbigh Franks.

No matter whether you're dealing with the Periodic Tenancy or fixed-term tenancy in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, this Denbigh Franks information covers both types of Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Eye and Farcet.

Step 1: Serve Peterborough Eviction Notice In Cambridgeshire

At the end of the fixed term in Cambridgeshire, you can simply give a Section 21 notice to the tenants in Eye if you don't want to keep them as tenants anymore.

In case your Peterborough tenants violate the terms of the lease in Cambridgeshire you need to give them Section 8 notice.

The issuance of notices is possible to be done from a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of two months depending on what the terms are in the tenancy agreement in Eye.

You must give a 2 months' notice in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, but there exist some exceptions (like, if the tenant in Orton Southgate for less than 6 months has been in the premises, if the premises in Farcet is an unlicensed HMO, etc.).

To ensure that the Cambridgeshire's Peterborough tenants receive eviction notices with ease, you can go for a Professional Notice Servers service in Orton Southgate, Farcet, or Eye.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Phase 2: Seek A Possession Order In Peterborough, Cambridgeshire With Denbigh Franks's Aid

If you send a warning to the tenant in Orton Southgate, Farcet, or Eye but they still don't walk out, you would have to go to court in Peterborough to request for a regular possession order.

This costs £325 in Cambridgeshire's Peterborough.

If there are no unpaid rents in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire to claim, apply for a more expensive and faster Accelerated Possession Order in Eye, Farcet, or Orton Southgate, without a court hearing at a cost of £355.

You'll need to fill a form at Peterborough, Cambridgeshire's County Court.

The Cambridgeshire court will then send a copy to the tenants in Orton Southgate, Farcet, or Eye, who will have to respond within 14 days.

In situations where the tenant in Peterborough is facing any kind of challenges, the judge may decide to extend this timeframe.

Step Three: Submit A Demand For A Warrant For Possession In Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, With Denbigh Franks's Help

You can apply in Cambridgeshire for a Warrant for Possession against a tenant in Eye, Farcet or Orton Southgate that doesn't leave your property after taking the necessary steps to evict them.

For £121, the tenant in Eye, Farcet, or Orton Southgate can be evicted by the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks.

You can request to shift the case from County Court of Cambridgeshire to High Court if you speed up the process, then the eviction will then be carried out by a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer.

This can be done only if at least £600, with the inclusion of Cambridgeshire court costs, would be claimed in Peterborough.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Peterborough, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.