113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

In Plymouth, Devon, Denbigh Franks Can Assist In Evicting A Tenant

Sometimes the ejection of a tenant in Plymouth, Devon can be a complicated process, and you will have to follow Denbigh Franks's steps carefully to do it legally.

This post deals with Devon Assured Shorthold Tenancies including both tenancies that are for a fixed term in Saltash, that are continue for a definite time period, and tenancies that are periodic in Plymstock, that are run without any predetermined end date and can be weekly or monthly.

Phase 1: Serve Devon Eviction Notice In Plymouth

You need to give your Plymouth tenants a Section 21 notice after a fixed term ends if you want the property in Plymstock back.

When a tenant in Plymouth has dishonoured terms of the tenancy in Devon, a Section 8 notice must be provided instead.

The issuance of notices is possible to be done from a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of two months depending on what the terms are in the tenancy agreement in Saltash.

Nevertheless, in total, you need to give a two months' notice in Plymouth, Devon, but there are a few exemptions (e.g., If the occupant in Plymstock has been in the house for a period less than six months, if the house in Saltash is an HMO and has no license and many more).

A professional notice server in Plymouth, Devon can be used to make certain your tenants in Plymstock, Plymouth, or Saltash are provided with the notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Get A Possession Order In Devon From The Plymouth Court With Support From Denbigh Franks

Once you've got the eviction notice in Plymouth across to the tenant, you can wait for them to pack out of the property in Saltash, Plymouth, or Plymstock, but if that isn't coming through, you would need to go to court and obtain a Standard Possession Order.

You can get this in Plymouth, Devon, for just £325.

If you want to move the process quicker in Plymstock, Plymouth, or Saltash, you can apply for Accelerated Possession Order in Plymouth, Devon, especially if you have no unpaid rent (it costs £325) to claim.

You are required to complete a form at the County Court in Plymouth, Devon.

The tenant in Saltash, Plymstock, or Plymouth will receive a copy of the form in Devon and must reply within two weeks.

The judge has the right to extend this period if the Plymouth tenant is going through some serious problems.

Step 3: In Devon's Plymouth, Applying For A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks

In case the Plymouth, Plymstock, or Saltash tenants still refuse to get out, in Devon you can apply for a Warrant for Possession.

For a cost of £121, from your property in Plymouth, Saltash, or Plymstock, Denbigh Franks bailiffs can remove tenants.

You can ask your case to be transferred from the Devon County Court to the High Court to speed up the process, and a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer will help you carry out the eviction.

You can only do this if you demand more than £ 600, plus Devon court costs in Plymouth.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Plymouth, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.