113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Can Help With Evicting A Tenant In Preston, Lancashire

A complex procedure needs to be followed in Preston, Lancashire in order to expel a tenant if you want to make it legal, so it is imperative you follow these Denbigh Franks steps.

This post deals with Lancashire Assured Shorthold Tenancies including both tenancies that are for a fixed term in Fulwood, that are continue for a definite time period, and tenancies that are periodic in Leyland, that are run without any predetermined end date and can be weekly or monthly.

Step 1: Send An Eviction Notice In Preston, Lancashire

Upon the completion of a fixed term in Bamber Bridge, if you would like to have your property back, send a Section 21 notice to your tenant in Lancashire.

Let them have the Section 8 notice in Preston, Lancashire, in an instance where they have been broken the tenancy terms.

Depending on the tenancy agreement terms in Bamber Bridge, notices can be issued from two weeks to two months.

Nevertheless, in total, you need to give a two months' notice in Preston, Lancashire, but there are a few exemptions (e.g., If the occupant in Leyland has been in the house for a period less than six months, if the house in Fulwood is an HMO and has no license and many more).

You can use a Lancashire professional notice server service in Preston to ensure your tenants receive the notice on time in Fulwood, Bamber Bridge, or Leyland.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: With Assistance From Denbigh Franks Seek A Possession Order In Lancashire's Preston

If the tenants in Leyland, Fulwood, or Bamber Bridge, do not move out despite issuance of a notice of eviction, you will have to ask for a Standard Possession Order from the Preston court.

You can get this in Preston, Lancashire, for just £325.

In case you are not clamming any rent arrears in Preston, Lancashire from the tenant, you can apply for an Accelerated Possession Order costing £355 in Fulwood, Bamber Bridge, or Leyland, and its quicker because it doesn't involve a court hearing.

You just have to fill in a form at the County Court of Lancashire's Preston.

After that your tenants in Leyland, Bamber Bridge, or Fulwood, will be sent a copy of it by the court in Lancashire, and they will have to answer back in fourteen days.

The Preston judge can decide to prolong the period assuming that the tenant is going through a trying moment.

Step 3: Application For A Warrant For Possession In Preston, Lancashire, With Denbigh Franks's Advice

If you have done all these and the tenants in Bamber Bridge, Fulwood, or Leyland are unwilling to move out, there is one last alternative: Submit an application for a Warrant for Possession to the Lancashire courts.

On this step, the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will legally evict the tenant from your property in Fulwood, Bamber Bridge, or Leyland, at a payment of £121.

You can request to shift the case from County Court of Lancashire to High Court if you speed up the process, then the eviction will then be carried out by a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer.

You can choose this option if you want to claim more than £600 from the tenant, and this should include Lancashire court costs in Preston.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Preston, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.