113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Evicting A Tenant In Berkshire Can Be Easy With Denbigh Franks In Reading

It is important to point out that in Reading, evicting a Berkshire tenant might not be as easy as you thought and you don't have to brainstorm for long on how to go about it because Denbigh Franks have come up with legal strategies you can use when evicting a tenant.

This guide will give you help from Denbigh Franks to evict Shorthold Tenancies in Reading, both tenancies that are fixed-term in Thatcham (run for a fixed amount of time) and 'periodic' Tenancies in Reading (that run month by month or week by week with an end date that isn't fixed).

Step 1: In Berkshire's Reading, Provide Notice Of Eviction

If you don't want to rent out your property in Thatcham at the expiration of a rent period, serve the Reading tenant a Section 21 notice.

Provide them with a section 8 notice in case they have broken the terms and agreements of the Reading, Berkshire tenancy.

Notice in Woodley can differ from 2 months to 2 weeks based on the occupancy agreement.

Nevertheless, in total, you need to give a two months' notice in Reading, Berkshire, but there are a few exemptions (e.g., If the occupant in Woodley has been in the house for a period less than six months, if the house in Thatcham is an HMO and has no license and many more).

It is recommendable in Berkshire to use a professional notice server service in Reading, Woodley, or Thatcham to ensure the tenant in Reading is served with the eviction notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Reading, Berkshire, Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

In the event that you have provided a Reading tenant with an eviction notice and still they opt not to vacate the premises in Reading, Woodley, or Thatcham, then you will have to head to the court and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

The cost of it in Berkshire's Reading will be £325.

You can also request in Berkshire's Reading, for a Possession Order that is Accelerated if you have no unpaid rent to claim in Reading, Thatcham, or Woodley, and this attracts a fee of £355 and is faster since there won't be any court hearing.

You need to enter a form at Reading, Berkshire's nearest County Court.

The court in Berkshire sends a copy of the application to the Thatcham, Reading, or Woodley tenant who is allowed to reply or lodge an objection within 14 days.

The Judge can only extend this period if the occupant in Reading seems to be in a difficult situation.

Step 3: Use Denbigh Franks's Service To Apply For A Warrant For Possession In Reading, Berkshire

You have one final option available if the tenants in Reading, Thatcham, or Woodley do not leave after following the steps above: In Berkshire, apply for a Warrant for Possession.

For £121, the tenant in Thatcham, Woodley, or Reading can be evicted by the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks.

To order to speed up the procedure, you may request a transfer of the dispute from the Berkshire County Court to the High Court, and a High Court enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks may carry out the eviction.

But you can only be able to do this if you are having the claim of more than £600 including court costs in Reading, Berkshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Reading, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.