113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Give Aid In Evicting A Tenant In Redbridge, Greater London

Sometimes evicting a rented property can be a complex process, and if you want to do it legally in Redbridge, Greater London, Denbigh Franks have mentioned some steps below to follow carefully.

The following guide by Greater London's Denbigh Franks on the eviction process only applies to Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Chigwell Row and Barkingside, which there are two types, 'Periodic' tenancies- run weekly or monthly with an end date that isn't fixed, and Fixed-term tenancies- run for a set amount of time.

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Redbridge, Greater London

At the end of the fixed term in Greater London, you can simply give a Section 21 notice to the tenants in Chigwell Row if you don't want to keep them as tenants anymore.

But if they broke the terms of the tenancy in Redbridge, Greater London, then you give them a Section 8 notice.

Keep in mind that the Barkingside notice can vary from 2 weeks to 2 months, depending on the terms of the tenancy agreement.

In general, on the other hand, you will have to provide them with a two months' notice in Greater London, however there are exceptions, such as the tenant has been in the residence in Chigwell Row for under six months or in case the residence in Chigwell is an HMO with no license.

Moreover, you may use a Greater London's Redbridge Professional Notice Servers service in Barkingside, Chigwell Row, or Chigwell to ensure that your tenants get the notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: With Assistance From Denbigh Franks Seek A Possession Order In Greater London's Redbridge

If your tenants in Barkingside, Chigwell Row, or Chigwell do not move out of the property even after they have been served the notice, the next thing to do would be to submit an application in Redbridge for a Standard Possession Order in the court.

In Redbridge, Greater London, this costs £325.

You may also submit for a Possession Order that is Accelerated in Redbridge, Greater London if you do not claim any rent arrears, which costs £ 355, but it is usually faster because there is no court hearing in Chigwell, Barkingside, or Chigwell Row.

You just have to fill in a form at the County Court of Greater London's Redbridge.

Then, the court in Greater London will send a copy to the tenants and they will need to reply in a period of 14 days in Chigwell, Barkingside, or Chigwell Row.

The judge has the right to extend this period if the Redbridge tenant is going through some serious problems.

Step 3: With Denbigh Franks's Assistance Submit An Application For A Warrant For Possession In Redbridge, Greater London

If still the tenant in Chigwell Row, Chigwell, or Barkingside has refused to vacate your property after the court order date has expired, you will need to go to the court in Greater London for a final time: Applying for a Warrant of Possession.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can take the tenants in Chigwell, Barkingside, or Chigwell Row out from your residence and this service costs £121.

You can ask your case to be transferred from the Greater London County Court to the High Court to speed up the process, and a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer will help you carry out the eviction.

This service can only be accomplished if you are claiming over £600 involving court expenses in Redbridge, Greater London.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Redbridge, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.