113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Use Rochdale Based Denbigh Franks's Services For Evicting A Tenant In Greater Manchester

Sometimes, it may be cumbersome to successfully evict a tenant, and if you want to evict a tenant legally in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, you may be required to do it according to steps from Denbigh Franks.

Above all, the guide Denbigh Franks published herein are based on Rochdale's Fixed-Term Tenancies that run for a specific period, Assured Shorthold Tenancies running weekly, and Periodic Tenancies that run monthly without a specific end date in Portsmouth and Rochdale.

Step 1: Notify The Rochdale Tenant About The Eviction In Greater Manchester

At the end of the fixed term in Greater Manchester, you can simply give a Section 21 notice to the tenants in Buckley if you don't want to keep them as tenants anymore.

In case a tenant in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, has already broken the tenancy terms, issue him/her with a Section 8 notice.

The duration of notice can be from 2 weeks to 2 months, and it depends on the Buckley agreement.

Except for some exempted situations in Portsmouth, Rochdale, or Buckley, issuance of a notice of eviction will have to take place before two months in Rochdale, an example of an exempted situation can be your property being an HMO without any license or a tenant whose stay has been below six months in your owned land.

It is recommendable in Greater Manchester to use a professional notice server service in Portsmouth, Rochdale, or Buckley to ensure the tenant in Rochdale is served with the eviction notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Rochdale, Greater Manchester, Get A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks's Help

If your Rochdale tenant doesn't move out by the date specified on eviction notice, you can apply for a Standard Possession Order at the County Court of Buckley, Rochdale, or Portsmouth where your property is located.

The cost of it in Greater Manchester's Rochdale will be £325.

In addition, you may also apply for an Accelerated Possession Order in Portsmouth, Rochdale, or Buckley, in case you are not claiming any rent that hasn't been paid and the cost in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, for this service is £355, and it is normally quicker since there isn't a court hearing.

At the County Court of Rochdale, Greater Manchester, you will need to fill in a form.

Then, the court in Greater Manchester will send a copy to the tenants and they will need to reply in a period of 14 days in Portsmouth, Rochdale, or Buckley.

However, if the tenant in Rochdale is going through some difficulties, the judge has the prerogative to extend the response period.

Phase 3: In Greater Manchester's Rochdale, Request A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks's Help

If the tenants in Portsmouth, Rochdale, or Buckley also refuse to leave despite taking the above measure, there is one final option: and that is to request to the Greater Manchester court for a warrant for possession.

On this step, the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will legally evict the tenant from your property in Buckley, Portsmouth, or Rochdale, at a payment of £121.

To accelerate the process, you can request for the case to be transferred to the High Court from the County Court of Greater Manchester, and a Denbigh Franks enforcement officer from the High court will carry out the eviction.

This is only possible if you ask for an amount greater than 600 pounds including the court costs in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Rochdale, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.