113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Lancashire's Denbigh Franks Provide Support With Evicting A Tenant In Rossendale

Sometimes, evicting a Rossendale tenant can be a bit challenging and complicated in Lancashire and you must follow some evicting steps from Denbigh Franks carefully to avoid finding yourself on the other side of the law.

This guide by Denbigh Franks discusses Tenancies in Rossendale that are Assured Shorthold, both Cloughfold and Crawshawbooth tenancies that are fixed-term and Tenancies that are 'Periodic'.

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Rossendale, Lancashire

If you want the property in Cloughfold, Reedshome, or Crawshawbooth back after the end of a fixed term, then give the occupants in Rossendale a Section 21 notice.

You should issue the tenant in Rossendale, Lancashire with a notice of Section 8 if he/she has already gone against the tenancy terms.

On top of that, Cloughfold notices can change from two weeks to two months, but this is based on the terms of the tenancy agreement.

However, there are some exclusions in Lancashire, for instance, when the building in Crawshawbooth is an HMO that does not have a license or when a tenant in Cloughfold has occupied the property for less than 6 months.

To know that the tenants in Rossendale, Lancashire have received the notice, you can enlist a Professional Notice Server in Crawshawbooth, Cloughfold, or Reedshome for service.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Get A Possession Order From Denbigh Franks In Lancashire's Rossendale

Once you provide the tenant in Cloughfold, Reedshome, or Crawshawbooth with a notice and still they haven't moved out, then you will need to go to court in Rossendale to act by applying for an Order of Standard Possession.

This order in Rossendale, Lancashire, will cost you £325.

You can also apply for the Accelerated Possession Order in Rossendale, Lancashire, at the cost of £355, as it lets you to facilitate the process without court hearing in Crawshawbooth, Reedshome, or Cloughfold.

You will have to apply a request to the County Court of Rossendale, Lancashire.

After that your tenants in Reedshome, Cloughfold, or Crawshawbooth, will be sent a copy of it by the court in Lancashire, and they will have to answer back in fourteen days.

The Judge can only extend this period if the occupant in Rossendale seems to be in a difficult situation.

Step 3: With Denbigh Franks's Assistance Submit An Application For A Warrant For Possession In Rossendale, Lancashire

However, there are times when Reedshome, Crawshawbooth, or Cloughfold tenants refuse to leave after taking all the above measures, and in this case, you have one final decision: Applying to the Lancashire court for a Warrant for Possession.

In this case, bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can get the tenants out of your property in Crawshawbooth, Cloughfold, or Reedshome and it costs £121.

In case you want the process to accelerate, you can ask for your case to get moved from the Lancashire County Court to the High Court so that a High Court officer from Denbigh Franks can take care of the eviction.

This is predominant in Rossendale, Lancashire, when your claims are more than £600 after removing the court costs.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Rossendale, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.