113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Can Help With Evicting A Tenant In Sale, Greater Manchester

Ejecting a tenant from their rented premise in Sale, Greater Manchester can be a complicated process sometimes, in order to achieve this legally, one has to follow Denbigh Franks's following steps.

Denbigh Franks will be looking at Sale's Assured Shorthold Tenancies, which includes Royton fixed-term tenancies (which is for a specific period) and Stretford 'Periodic Tenancies' (which has no set timeframe and may run monthly or weekly) in this guide.

Step One: Give The Tenant In Greater Manchester Notice Of Eviction In Sale

Upon the completion of a fixed term in Royton, if you would like to have your property back, send a Section 21 notice to your tenant in Greater Manchester.

A section 8 notice is served to the tenant in Sale when you have grounds for eviction such as violation of tenancy agreement terms, rent arrears, nuisance or damage to the Greater Manchester property.

Depending on the terms of tenancy agreements, notices can have a variation of 2 weeks to 2 months in Stretford.

In general in Greater Manchester's Sale, you will need to give a two months notice, but there are some exceptions, for example, if the property in Shevington is an HMO that doesn't have a license, or if the tenant in Royton has been in the property not up to six months, etc.

If you in Sale, Greater Manchester, want to make sure your tenants receive the notice, then you need to use a Professional Notice Servers service in Royton, Stretford, or Shevington.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Second Step: In Sale, Greater Manchester, Apply To Get A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks's Advice

After you notify the tenant in Sale, and he still does not leave, you will have to go to court in Shevington, Royton, or Stretford and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

The cost of it in Greater Manchester's Sale will be £325.

However, if you are not claiming any unpaid rent in Sale, Greater Manchester, then you should apply for an Accelerated Possession Order, which, in Royton, Shevington, or Stretford costs £355, and this order is usually quicker as there is no court hearing.

You are required to complete a form at the County Court in Sale, Greater Manchester.

In Greater Manchester, a copy would then be sent to the tenant in Shevington, Stretford, or Royton, and a reply would be expected within fourteen (14) days.

The period can get an extension if the Sale tenant is in a problem.

Step 3: In Sale, Greater Manchester, Apply For A Possession Warrant With Denbigh Franks's Aid

In case your tenant in Stretford, Shevington, or Royton declines to move out after following the two steps above, you have one last option which is applying for a Warrant for Possession in the Greater Manchester court.

For £121, the tenant in Shevington, Stretford, or Royton can be evicted by the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks.

In case you want to expedite the process, you can request a transfer of the case to the High Court from the County Court of Greater Manchester and a Denbigh Franks enforcement officer will conduct the removal of the tenant.

But you can only be able to do this if you are having the claim of more than £600 including court costs in Sale, Greater Manchester.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Sale, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.