113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Help With Tenant Evictions In Salford, Greater Manchester

Sometimes, evicting a Salford, Greater Manchester tenant may be a difficult and problematic situation so, if you wish to do it lawfully, it is important that you follow Denbigh Franks's steps with caution.

This post deals with Greater Manchester Assured Shorthold Tenancies including both tenancies that are for a fixed term in Charlestown, that are continue for a definite time period, and tenancies that are periodic in Brindle Heath, that are run without any predetermined end date and can be weekly or monthly.

Step 1: Notify The Salford Tenant About The Eviction In Greater Manchester

After the fixed term in Greater Manchester ends, give your tenants in Brindle Heath a Section 21 to have your property back.

When a tenant in Salford has dishonoured terms of the tenancy in Greater Manchester, a Section 8 notice must be provided instead.

The legal eviction notice is between 2 weeks to 2 months depending on tenancy agreement terms in Brindle Heath.

Except for some exempted situations in Salford, Brindle Heath, or Charlestown, issuance of a notice of eviction will have to take place before two months in Salford, an example of an exempted situation can be your property being an HMO without any license or a tenant whose stay has been below six months in your owned land.

If you want to make sure that the notice is delivered to the Salford, Greater Manchester tenant, you can consider using the Brindle Heath, Charlestown, or Salford professional notice server's service.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step Two: Pursue A Salford, Greater Manchester Possession Order With Encouragement From Denbigh Franks

If your Salford tenant doesn't move out by the date specified on eviction notice, you can apply for a Standard Possession Order at the County Court of Charlestown, Brindle Heath, or Salford where your property is located.

It's going to cost £ 325 in Salford, Greater Manchester.

In addition, you may also apply for an Accelerated Possession Order in Salford, Brindle Heath, or Charlestown, in case you are not claiming any rent that hasn't been paid and the cost in Salford, Greater Manchester, for this service is £355, and it is normally quicker since there isn't a court hearing.

At Salford, Greater Manchester's County Court, apply for a possession order.

Then, the court in Greater Manchester will send a copy to the tenants and they will need to reply in a period of 14 days in Salford, Brindle Heath, or Charlestown.

The judge can extend the period of time in case a tenant is in a difficult situation in Salford.

Phase 3: In Greater Manchester's Salford, Request A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks's Help

The final step of evicting tenants is to apply to the Greater Manchester court for Warrant for possession, which is done after the first 2 steps and if tenants in Brindle Heath, Salford, or Charlestown still refuses to move out.

In this situation, the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will evict the tenants from your house in Salford, Brindle Heath, or Charlestown. That's going to cost £ 121.

To have speedy proceedings, you can ask the Greater Manchester County Court to transfer your case to the High Court, then the eviction will be carried out by a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer.

This is only possible if you ask for an amount greater than 600 pounds including the court costs in Salford, Greater Manchester.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Salford, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.