113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Shrewsbury Based Denbigh Franks Can Aid With Evicting A Tenant In Shropshire

At times, evicting tenants from Shrewsbury may be a difficult procedure in Shropshire, and for you to have it done lawfully, you will need to follow these instructions by Denbigh Franks diligently.

Above all, the guide Denbigh Franks published herein are based on Shrewsbury's Fixed-Term Tenancies that run for a specific period, Assured Shorthold Tenancies running weekly, and Periodic Tenancies that run monthly without a specific end date in Shrewsbury and Ashford Bowdler.

Step 1: In Shropshire's Shrewsbury, Provide Notice Of Eviction

After the fixed term in Shropshire ends, give your tenants in Ashford Bowdler a Section 21 to have your property back.

In case your Shrewsbury tenants violate the terms of the lease in Shropshire you need to give them Section 8 notice.

Notice in Ashford Bowdler can differ from 2 months to 2 weeks based on the occupancy agreement.

In general, on the other hand, you will have to provide them with a two months' notice in Shropshire, however there are exceptions, such as the tenant has been in the residence in Oswestry/Croeswallt for under six months or in case the residence in Shrewsbury is an HMO with no license.

To make sure in Shrewsbury that your Shropshire tenants get the notice, you can also avail the services in Shrewsbury, Oswestry/Croeswallt, or Ashford Bowdler of Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

Once you've got the eviction notice in Shrewsbury across to the tenant, you can wait for them to pack out of the property in Oswestry/Croeswallt, Shrewsbury, or Ashford Bowdler, but if that isn't coming through, you would need to go to court and obtain a Standard Possession Order.

In Shrewsbury, Shropshire, this would cost you £325.

If you would not be placing any claims for unpaid rent in Shropshire's Shrewsbury, you can also submit an application for an Accelerated Possession Order in Shrewsbury, Oswestry/Croeswallt, or Ashford Bowdler, which costs £355 and is not only fast but can also be done without any court hearing.

You'll need to fill a form at Shrewsbury, Shropshire's County Court.

In Shropshire, a copy would then be sent to the tenant in Oswestry/Croeswallt, Ashford Bowdler, or Shrewsbury, and a reply would be expected within fourteen (14) days.

But if the tenant is in some serious trouble the Shrewsbury judge can extend this period.

Step 3: In Shropshire's Shrewsbury, Applying For A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks

You can apply in Shropshire for a Warrant for Possession against a tenant in Oswestry/Croeswallt, Ashford Bowdler or Shrewsbury that doesn't leave your property after taking the necessary steps to evict them.

In this scenario, Enforcement agents from Denbigh Franks can go ahead and oust the occupants from your property in Shrewsbury, Oswestry/Croeswallt, or Ashford Bowdler, which attracts a fee of £121.

It is important to point out that you may want to facilitate the process by asking for a transfer of the warrant from the Shropshire County Court to the High Court, and a Denbigh Franks High Court Enforcement Officer can conduct the eviction.

You can only achieve this if you are requesting for more than £600 in Shrewsbury and this includes costs from the Shropshire court.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Shrewsbury, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.