113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Use South Shields Based Denbigh Franks's Services For Evicting A Tenant In Tyne and Wear

Sometimes evicting a tenant from South Shields can be a complicated process, and by understanding the law in Tyne and Wear you can do it effectively and legally, and to do so, there are steps from Denbigh Franks follow.

This Denbigh Franks guide covers Periodic and Fixed-Term Tenancies in South Shields that are Assured Shorthold Tenancies, so in the former, we cover tenancies that are run on a weekly or monthly basis while the latter covers tenancies for a specific period in Whitburn and Jarrow.

Step 1: In Tyne and Wear's South Shields, Provide Notice Of Eviction

Provide your Tyne and Wear tenants with a section 21 notice if you would like the Jarrow premise back after an agreed fixed term comes to an end.

In case you find that they have broken the tenancy terms in South Shields, Tyne and Wear, then send Section 8 notice.

Notice in Whitburn can differ from 2 months to 2 weeks based on the occupancy agreement.

Generally, the landlords in Tyne and Wear are required to send a notice of at least 2 months, although there are some anomalies in South Shields, such as, if the tenant in Whitburn has not resided in the property for at least 6 months, or if the property in Cleadon is an unlicensed HMO.

To make sure in South Shields that your Tyne and Wear tenants get the notice, you can also avail the services in Jarrow, Cleadon, or Whitburn of Professional Notice Servers.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step Two: Go For A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks In South Shields, Tyne and Wear

If the tenants in Whitburn, Cleadon, or Jarrow, do not move out despite issuance of a notice of eviction, you will have to ask for a Standard Possession Order from the South Shields court.

This may cost you about £325 in Tyne and Wear's South Shields.

However, if you are not claiming any unpaid rent in South Shields, Tyne and Wear, then you should apply for an Accelerated Possession Order, which, in Jarrow, Cleadon, or Whitburn costs £355, and this order is usually quicker as there is no court hearing.

You would then fill and submit the form at the County Court of South Shields, Tyne and Wear.

The Tyne and Wear court will send the occupants in Jarrow, Cleadon, or Whitburn, a copy where a reply will be required within 14 days.

The judge has the right to extend this period if the South Shields tenant is going through some serious problems.

Step Three: Get A Warrant For Possession In Tyne and Wear's South Shields With Denbigh Franks

In case the Jarrow, Whitburn, or Cleadon tenants still refuse to get out, in Tyne and Wear you can apply for a Warrant for Possession.

In this situation, the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will evict the tenants from your house in Jarrow, Whitburn, or Cleadon. That's going to cost £ 121.

It is important to point out that you may want to facilitate the process by asking for a transfer of the warrant from the Tyne and Wear County Court to the High Court, and a Denbigh Franks High Court Enforcement Officer can conduct the eviction.

This is predominant in South Shields, Tyne and Wear, when your claims are more than £600 after removing the court costs.

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in South Shields, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.