113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

In South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Denbigh Franks Can Assist In Evicting A Tenant

Sometimes evicting a rented property can be a complex process, and if you want to do it legally in South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Denbigh Franks have mentioned some steps below to follow carefully.

This article from Denbigh Franks in South Yorkshire is a guide for Assured Shorthold Tenancies including the directions for 'Periodic' Tenancies (run weekly or monthly without any fixed end-date) or 'Fixed-term' Tenancies (run for a specific time) in Rotherham and Barnsley.

Step 1: Issue An Eviction Notice In South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire

You need to give your South Yorkshire tenants a Section 21 notice after a fixed term ends if you want the property in Rotherham back.

Also, in case they have broken the terms of the tenancy in South Yorkshire's South Yorkshire, you can also provide them with a Section 8 notice.

As determined by the conditions in the tenancy contract in Rotherham, there are variations in the notice, which may be as little as 2 weeks and as high as 60 days.

However, typically you must give a 2-month notice, however there are irregularities in South Yorkshire (For example, if the tenant for less than 6 months has been in the property in Sheffield, if the residence in Rotherham is an unlicensed HMO, etc.).

A professional notice server in South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire can be used to make certain your tenants in Rotherham, Sheffield, or Barnsley are provided with the notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step Two: Go For A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks In South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire

Once you've got the eviction notice in South Yorkshire across to the tenant, you can wait for them to pack out of the property in Barnsley, Sheffield, or Rotherham, but if that isn't coming through, you would need to go to court and obtain a Standard Possession Order.

The cost of it in South Yorkshire's South Yorkshire will be £325.

In addition, you may also apply for an Accelerated Possession Order in Sheffield, Rotherham, or Barnsley, in case you are not claiming any rent that hasn't been paid and the cost in South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, for this service is £355, and it is normally quicker since there isn't a court hearing.

Fill out the form at the County Court of South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire.

A copy will be sent to the tenants in Sheffield, Barnsley, or Rotherham through the South Yorkshire County Court of your area, which they have 14 days to reply.

In situations where the tenant in South Yorkshire is facing any kind of challenges, the judge may decide to extend this timeframe.

Step 3: In South Yorkshire's South Yorkshire, Applying For A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks

After going through the above two steps, if the tenant in Rotherham, Sheffield, or Barnsley refuses to evacuate, you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the South Yorkshire court as the last step.

In this situation, Denbigh Franks bailiffs have every right to remove the tenants in Rotherham, Barnsley, or Sheffield from your property and this costs £121.

So as to speed up the process, you can seek to transfer the case from the South Yorkshire County Court and have it in the High Court, this way a High Court enforcement officer of Denbigh Franks will ensure the tenants are evicted.

This service can only be accomplished if you are claiming over £600 involving court expenses in South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire.

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in South Yorkshire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.