113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Offer Guidance In Essex's Southend-on-Sea With Evicting A Tenant

Sometimes, evicting a Southend-on-Sea, Essex tenant may be a difficult and problematic situation so, if you wish to do it lawfully, it is important that you follow Denbigh Franks's steps with caution.

This guide has to do with Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, both 'Periodic' Tenancies (which runs weekly, monthly, with no specific end date) and fixed-term tenancies (which runs for a fixed amount of time) in Rayleigh, Canvey Island, and Rochford.

Step 1: Provide With Eviction Notice In Southend-on-Sea, Essex

Provide your Essex tenants with a section 21 notice if you would like the Rayleigh premise back after an agreed fixed term comes to an end.

You should issue the tenant in Southend-on-Sea, Essex with a notice of Section 8 if he/she has already gone against the tenancy terms.

On top of that, Rayleigh notices can change from two weeks to two months, but this is based on the terms of the tenancy agreement.

However, there are some exclusions in Essex, for instance, when the building in Rochford is an HMO that does not have a license or when a tenant in Rayleigh has occupied the property for less than 6 months.

A professional notice server in Southend-on-Sea, Essex can be used to make certain your tenants in Canvey Island, Rayleigh, or Rochford are provided with the notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Get A Possession Order From Denbigh Franks In Essex's Southend-on-Sea

If your Southend-on-Sea tenant doesn't move out by the date specified on eviction notice, you can apply for a Standard Possession Order at the County Court of Rochford, Canvey Island, or Rayleigh where your property is located.

In Southend-on-Sea, Essex, this costs £325.

Also, you should ask for an Accelerated Possession Order in Canvey Island, Rayleigh, or Rochford worth 355 pounds if you do not file a complaint against unpaid rent as a Court hearing does not take place in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, hence it is usually quicker.

You are required to fill out a form at Southend-on-Sea, Essex's County court.

The court in Essex will then send a copy to the tenants in Canvey Island, Rochford, or Rayleigh, who will be required to respond within 14 days.

Then the judge has the authority to give more time to a tenant in Southend-on-Sea if he/she is encountering a complicated situation.

Phase 3: In Essex's Southend-on-Sea, Request A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks's Help

After going through the above two steps, if the tenant in Canvey Island, Rayleigh, or Rochford refuses to evacuate, you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the Essex court as the last step.

For a cost of £121, from your property in Rayleigh, Rochford, or Canvey Island, Denbigh Franks bailiffs can remove tenants.

If you want it done swiftly, ask for case transfer to the High Court from the Essex County Court, and the High Court will send an enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks to evict the tenant.

This is only possible if you are requesting more than £ 600 with court costs in Southend-on-Sea, Essex.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Southend-on-Sea, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.