113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Evicting A Tenant In Southport, Merseyside, Made Simple With Denbigh Franks

Sometimes evicting a tenant from Southport can be a complicated process, and by understanding the law in Merseyside you can do it effectively and legally, and to do so, there are steps from Denbigh Franks follow.

Denbigh Franks's guidance covers guaranteed shorthold stocks in Merseyside, including 'periodic' holdings in Southport (run week by week or month by month with no defined end date) and Churchtown long-term holdings (run for a set amount of time).

Step 1: Please Issue A Notice Of Eviction In Southport, Merseyside

After the fixed term in Merseyside ends, give your tenants in Banks a Section 21 to have your property back.

In case you find that they have broken the tenancy terms in Southport, Merseyside, then send Section 8 notice.

The issuance of notices is possible to be done from a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of two months depending on what the terms are in the tenancy agreement in Churchtown.

The eviction notice in Southport is given two (2) months prior to the eviction in Merseyside, except in cases where the Churchtown tenant violated or broke the terms of the tenancy, such as when the property in Southport in question is an HMO without a license or when the Banks tenant has been in the property for under six (6) months.

To know that the tenants in Southport, Merseyside have received the notice, you can enlist a Professional Notice Server in Churchtown, Southport, or Banks for service.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Look For A Possession Order In Southport, Merseyside With Denbigh Franks's Help

Sometimes, some tenants won't vacate your property in Southport, Churchtown, or Banks after serving them an eviction notice in Southport, so when dealing with such a tenant, apply for a Standard Possession Order in court.

You can get this in Southport, Merseyside, for just £325.

An Accelerated Possession Order in Merseyside's Southport, can be obtained from court if you are not claiming any unsettled rent in Southport, Banks, or Churchtown, at a cost of £355 which is easy since it does not involve court hearing.

You are required to fill out a form at Southport, Merseyside's County court.

The tenant in Churchtown, Banks, or Southport will receive a copy of the form in Merseyside and must reply within two weeks.

The judge has the right to extend this period if the Southport tenant is going through some serious problems.

Step Three: Submit A Demand For A Warrant For Possession In Southport, Merseyside, With Denbigh Franks's Help

In case the Southport, Banks, or Churchtown tenants still refuse to get out, in Merseyside you can apply for a Warrant for Possession.

The tenants in Banks, Southport, or Churchtown will be removed from your property with the help of bailiffs from Denbigh Franks, where you have to pay £121 for the Warrant of Possession.

You can request to shift the case from County Court of Merseyside to High Court if you speed up the process, then the eviction will then be carried out by a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer.

Remember, it is only possible, if you're claiming more the £600 Merseyside court costs in Southport.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Southport, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.