113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

St Helens Based Denbigh Franks Can Aid With Evicting A Tenant In Merseyside

Evicting a Merseyside tenant can be a difficult process in St Helens, particularly when it comes to the legal formalities, so you will need to adhere to these steps from Denbigh Franks.

Above all, the guide Denbigh Franks published herein are based on St Helens's Fixed-Term Tenancies that run for a specific period, Assured Shorthold Tenancies running weekly, and Periodic Tenancies that run monthly without a specific end date in Billinge and Haydock.

Step One: Give The Tenant In Merseyside Notice Of Eviction In St Helens

After the fixed term in Merseyside ends, give your tenants in Haydock a Section 21 to have your property back.

Also, in case they have broken the terms of the tenancy in Merseyside's St Helens, you can also provide them with a Section 8 notice.

Notices can differ dependent upon the tenancy agreement in Billinge, which means it can be from 14 days up to 2 months.

Generally, the landlords in Merseyside are required to send a notice of at least 2 months, although there are some anomalies in St Helens, such as, if the tenant in Haydock has not resided in the property for at least 6 months, or if the property in Prescot is an unlicensed HMO.

If you in St Helens want to ensure the notice is certainly received by your tenants in Merseyside, you can enlist the services of Professional Notice Servers in Haydock, Prescot, or Billinge.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In St Helens Apply For And Obtain A Merseyside Standard Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

Once you provide the tenant in Billinge, Haydock, or Prescot with a notice and still they haven't moved out, then you will need to go to court in St Helens to act by applying for an Order of Standard Possession.

This costs £325 in Merseyside's St Helens.

In St Helens, Merseyside, you also have the opportunity to file for a Possession Order that is Accelerated if you are not claiming any rent that is unpaid in Haydock, Prescot, or Billinge, which costs £355.

You'll need to fill a form at St Helens, Merseyside's County Court.

The Merseyside court will distribute these copies to your tenants in Billinge, Haydock, or Prescot who will then need to reply within two weeks.

The Judge can only extend this period if the occupant in St Helens seems to be in a difficult situation.

Step Three: Get A Warrant For Possession In Merseyside's St Helens With Denbigh Franks

You have one final option available if the tenants in Billinge, Prescot, or Haydock do not leave after following the steps above: In Merseyside, apply for a Warrant for Possession.

The tenants in Haydock, Billinge, or Prescot will be removed from your property with the help of bailiffs from Denbigh Franks, where you have to pay £121 for the Warrant of Possession.

If you still need to speed up the process ask the transfer of the case from the County Court of Merseyside to the High Court, and the High court enforcement officer of Denbigh Franks will ensure the eviction.

You can only do this if you demand more than £ 600, plus Merseyside court costs in St Helens.

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in St Helens, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.