113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Can Help With Evicting A Tenant In Stafford, Staffordshire

Sometimes the ejection of a tenant in Stafford, Staffordshire can be a complicated process, and you will have to follow Denbigh Franks's steps carefully to do it legally.

This guide by Denbigh Franks discusses Tenancies in Stafford that are Assured Shorthold, both Stafford and Hixon tenancies that are fixed-term and Tenancies that are 'Periodic'.

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Stafford, Staffordshire

If you need to return your property in Stafford after the deadline, you must give your tenants in Stafford notice in accordance with Section 21.

But if they broke the terms of the tenancy in Stafford, Staffordshire, then you give them a Section 8 notice.

As determined by the conditions in the tenancy contract in Little Haywood, there are variations in the notice, which may be as little as 2 weeks and as high as 60 days.

In general in Staffordshire's Stafford, you will need to give a two months notice, but there are some exceptions, for example, if the property in Hixon is an HMO that doesn't have a license, or if the tenant in Stafford has been in the property not up to six months, etc.

To know that the tenants in Stafford, Staffordshire have received the notice, you can enlist a Professional Notice Server in Hixon, Stafford, or Little Haywood for service.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Instruction 2: Seek Order For Possession From Stafford's Denbigh Franks In Staffordshire

If you have already issued your Stafford tenants with an eviction notice and still they do not evacuate, you will need to move to court and request for a Standard Possession Order in Hixon, Little Haywood, or Stafford.

The cost of this in Stafford, Staffordshire, is around £325.

You can also apply for the Accelerated Possession Order in Stafford, Staffordshire, at the cost of £355, as it lets you to facilitate the process without court hearing in Hixon, Little Haywood, or Stafford.

You just have to fill in a form at the County Court of Staffordshire's Stafford.

In Staffordshire, a copy would then be sent to the tenant in Hixon, Little Haywood, or Stafford, and a reply would be expected within fourteen (14) days.

In the event that the tenant is in great difficulty, this period may be extended by the judge in Stafford.

Step Three: Submit A Demand For A Warrant For Possession In Stafford, Staffordshire, With Denbigh Franks's Help

If the tenants in Stafford, Little Haywood, or Hixon also refuse to leave despite taking the above measure, there is one final option: and that is to request to the Staffordshire court for a warrant for possession.

On this step, the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will legally evict the tenant from your property in Hixon, Stafford, or Little Haywood, at a payment of £121.

So as to speed up the process, you can seek to transfer the case from the Staffordshire County Court and have it in the High Court, this way a High Court enforcement officer of Denbigh Franks will ensure the tenants are evicted.

This is only applicable if you're claiming more than £600, including Staffordshire court costs in Stafford.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Stafford, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.