113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Staffordshire's Denbigh Franks Provide Support In Staffordshire For Evicting A Tenant

At times, evicting tenants from Staffordshire may be a difficult procedure in Staffordshire, and for you to have it done lawfully, you will need to follow these instructions by Denbigh Franks diligently.

Moreover, Denbigh Franks's guide involves Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Staffordshire, Staffordshire, which include both 'periodic' tenancies in Cannock, which runs weekly or monthly with no fixed end date, and fixed-term tenancies in Tamworth, which runs for a period.

Step 1: In Staffordshire, Staffordshire, Notice Of Eviction

In case you in Staffordshire want the residence back after a fixed term ends in Newcastle-under-Lyme, provide your tenants with a Section 21 notice.

In case your Staffordshire tenants violate the terms of the lease in Staffordshire you need to give them Section 8 notice.

As determined by the conditions in the tenancy contract in Tamworth, there are variations in the notice, which may be as little as 2 weeks and as high as 60 days.

However, generally, it is advisable in Staffordshire, Staffordshire to give your tenants a two months eviction notice, but there are exceptions, for example, in Newcastle-under-Lyme, in the event that the tenant has stayed in the property for less than six months, or in Tamworth, if the premise is an HMO without a license.

If you in Staffordshire, Staffordshire, want to make sure your tenants receive the notice, then you need to use a Professional Notice Servers service in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Tamworth, or Cannock.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Look For A Possession Order In Staffordshire, Staffordshire With Denbigh Franks's Help

If the tenants in Tamworth, Cannock, or Newcastle-under-Lyme, do not move out despite issuance of a notice of eviction, you will have to ask for a Standard Possession Order from the Staffordshire court.

Filing this order costs £325 in Staffordshire, Staffordshire.

If there are no unpaid rents in Staffordshire, Staffordshire to claim, apply for a more expensive and faster Accelerated Possession Order in Cannock, Tamworth, or Newcastle-under-Lyme, without a court hearing at a cost of £355.

You will have to complete a form by going to the County Court within Staffordshire, Staffordshire.

Then, the court in Staffordshire will send a copy to the tenants and they will need to reply in a period of 14 days in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Tamworth, or Cannock.

The Judge can only extend this period if the occupant in Staffordshire seems to be in a difficult situation.

Phase 3: Apply For A Possession Warrant In Staffordshire, Staffordshire With Denbigh Franks's Support

After going through the above two steps, if the tenant in Tamworth, Newcastle-under-Lyme, or Cannock refuses to evacuate, you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the Staffordshire court as the last step.

In this instance, you would pay £121 for the Denbigh Franks bailiffs to evict the tenant from Cannock, Tamworth, or Newcastle-under-Lyme.

In order to accelerate the process, you may require transferring the case to the High Court from the Staffordshire County Court and a High Court enforcement agent from Denbigh Franks will conduct the eviction.

You can choose this option if you want to claim more than £600 from the tenant, and this should include Staffordshire court costs in Staffordshire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Staffordshire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.