113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Use Stockport Based Denbigh Franks's Services For Evicting A Tenant In Greater Manchester

Sometimes, evicting a Stockport, Greater Manchester tenant may be a difficult and problematic situation so, if you wish to do it lawfully, it is important that you follow Denbigh Franks's steps with caution.

This guide will give you help from Denbigh Franks to evict Shorthold Tenancies in Stockport, both tenancies that are fixed-term in Wilmslow (run for a fixed amount of time) and 'periodic' Tenancies in Stockport (that run month by month or week by week with an end date that isn't fixed).

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Stockport, Greater Manchester

At the end of the fixed term in Greater Manchester, you can simply give a Section 21 notice to the tenants in Wilmslow if you don't want to keep them as tenants anymore.

Provide them with a section 8 notice in case they have broken the terms and agreements of the Stockport, Greater Manchester tenancy.

Notices can differ dependent upon the tenancy agreement in Stockport, which means it can be from 14 days up to 2 months.

In Greater Manchester, you will need to notify about this in two months although there are exceptions (for example, if the tenant has been in the ownership for less than 6 months in Stockport, if the property without a license is an HMO in Macclesfield, etc.).

If you in Stockport, Greater Manchester, want to make sure your tenants receive the notice, then you need to use a Professional Notice Servers service in Stockport, Macclesfield, or Wilmslow.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Phase 2: Seek A Possession Order In Stockport, Greater Manchester With Denbigh Franks's Aid

If your tenant in Macclesfield, Stockport, or Wilmslow, doesn't move out after you give notice, then you need to go to a nearby court in Stockport and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

In Stockport, Greater Manchester, this costs £325.

Also, you should ask for an Accelerated Possession Order in Macclesfield, Stockport, or Wilmslow worth 355 pounds if you do not file a complaint against unpaid rent as a Court hearing does not take place in Stockport, Greater Manchester, hence it is usually quicker.

You'll need to fill a form at Stockport, Greater Manchester's County Court.

In Wilmslow, Stockport, or Macclesfield, the tenants will then receive a copy from court in Greater Manchester and tenants will have to reply it within 14 days.

The period can get an extension if the Stockport tenant is in a problem.

Step 3: Request For Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks In Stockport, Greater Manchester

However, there are times when Macclesfield, Wilmslow, or Stockport tenants refuse to leave after taking all the above measures, and in this case, you have one final decision: Applying to the Greater Manchester court for a Warrant for Possession.

The tenants in Macclesfield, Stockport, or Wilmslow will be removed from your property with the help of bailiffs from Denbigh Franks, where you have to pay £121 for the Warrant of Possession.

In order to accelerate the process, you may require transferring the case to the High Court from the Greater Manchester County Court and a High Court enforcement agent from Denbigh Franks will conduct the eviction.

In Stockport, Greater Manchester, this only applies if the tenant is owning you in excess of £600 inclusive of court costs.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Stockport, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.