113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Tenant Evictions In Stoke, Staffordshire By Denbigh Franks

We agree that in Stoke, Staffordshire, evicting a tenant can be a daunting task especially when it comes to the legal formalities and you will need to follow the legal process through Denbigh Franks's following steps.

Above all, the guide Denbigh Franks published herein are based on Stoke's Fixed-Term Tenancies that run for a specific period, Assured Shorthold Tenancies running weekly, and Periodic Tenancies that run monthly without a specific end date in Crowborough and Leek.

Step 1: Serve Stoke Eviction Notice In Staffordshire

If you want the property in Crowborough, Leek, or Biddulph back after the end of a fixed term, then give the occupants in Stoke a Section 21 notice.

Please give them a notice under Section 8 if they have broken the terms of the tenancy in Stoke, Staffordshire.

Notice in Leek can differ from 2 months to 2 weeks based on the occupancy agreement.

In general, though, a 2-month notice in Staffordshire is ideal, but here are some exceptions to this rule though, such as if the tenant in Leek has been using the property for less than six months, if the property in Biddulph is a license-less HMO.

If you in Stoke want to ensure the notice is certainly received by your tenants in Staffordshire, you can enlist the services of Professional Notice Servers in Leek, Biddulph, or Crowborough.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Get A Possession Order In Staffordshire From The Stoke Court With Support From Denbigh Franks

Once you provide the tenant in Crowborough, Leek, or Biddulph with a notice and still they haven't moved out, then you will need to go to court in Stoke to act by applying for an Order of Standard Possession.

In Stoke, Staffordshire, this costs £325.

Also, you should ask for an Accelerated Possession Order in Leek, Crowborough, or Biddulph worth 355 pounds if you do not file a complaint against unpaid rent as a Court hearing does not take place in Stoke, Staffordshire, hence it is usually quicker.

At the County Court of Stoke, Staffordshire, you will need to fill in a form.

The court in Staffordshire sends a copy of the application to the Biddulph, Crowborough, or Leek tenant who is allowed to reply or lodge an objection within 14 days.

In situations where the tenant in Stoke is facing any kind of challenges, the judge may decide to extend this timeframe.

Step Three: Submit A Demand For A Warrant For Possession In Stoke, Staffordshire, With Denbigh Franks's Help

However, there are times when Leek, Biddulph, or Crowborough tenants refuse to leave after taking all the above measures, and in this case, you have one final decision: Applying to the Staffordshire court for a Warrant for Possession.

In this situation, Denbigh Franks bailiffs have every right to remove the tenants in Leek, Biddulph, or Crowborough from your property and this costs £121.

So as to speed up the process, you can seek to transfer the case from the Staffordshire County Court and have it in the High Court, this way a High Court enforcement officer of Denbigh Franks will ensure the tenants are evicted.

This is only applicable if you're claiming more than £600, including Staffordshire court costs in Stoke.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Stoke, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.