113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Help With Tenant Evictions In Surrey, Surrey

Ejecting a tenant from their rented premise in Surrey, Surrey can be a complicated process sometimes, in order to achieve this legally, one has to follow Denbigh Franks's following steps.

Denbigh Franks's guide regards Surrey Assured Shorthold Tenancies that can be periodic in Woking-Byfleet (after the regular interval with no fixed date) or fixed-term tenancies in Guildford (run for a set amount of time).

Step 1: Serve Surrey Eviction Notice In Surrey

At the end of the fixed term in Surrey, you can simply give a Section 21 notice to the tenants in Guildford if you don't want to keep them as tenants anymore.

In case a tenant in Surrey, Surrey, has already broken the tenancy terms, issue him/her with a Section 8 notice.

Depending on the tenancy agreement terms in Woking-Byfleet, notices can be issued from two weeks to two months.

Nevertheless, you are normally required to issue 8 weeks' notice, however, some situations in Surrey are exempted, for instance, in Guildford, when the tenant has occupied the premises for less than 6 months or in Woking-Byfleet, the premises is an HMO and unlicensed.

You can use the Professional Notice Servers service in Surrey, Surrey to ensure that your tenants in Woking-Byfleet, Crawley, or Guildford are definitely notified.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Surrey, Surrey, Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

If the tenants, after receiving notice in Crawley, Guildford, or Woking-Byfleet, still don't move out then you will have to approach the court of Surrey and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

In Surrey, Surrey, this would cost you £325.

You can also apply for the Accelerated Possession Order in Surrey, Surrey, at the cost of £355, as it lets you to facilitate the process without court hearing in Guildford, Crawley, or Woking-Byfleet.

You would then fill and submit the form at the County Court of Surrey, Surrey.

After that your tenants in Crawley, Woking-Byfleet, or Guildford, will be sent a copy of it by the court in Surrey, and they will have to answer back in fourteen days.

This time can be extended only by the County Judge in Surrey in the event that the tenant is having serious difficulties.

Step 3: Application For A Warrant For Possession In Surrey, Surrey, With Denbigh Franks's Advice

If you have done all these and the tenants in Woking-Byfleet, Guildford, or Crawley are unwilling to move out, there is one last alternative: Submit an application for a Warrant for Possession to the Surrey courts.

In this case, bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can get the tenants out of your property in Guildford, Woking-Byfleet, or Crawley and it costs £121.

To order to speed up the procedure, you may request a transfer of the dispute from the Surrey County Court to the High Court, and a High Court enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks may carry out the eviction.

This is only possible if you ask for an amount greater than 600 pounds including the court costs in Surrey, Surrey.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Surrey, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.