113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

How Tenancy Evictions In Surrey, Surrey Are Done Without A Tenancy Agreement

In the case of short-hold tenancy, the landlords in Surrey may find themselves without the tenancy agreement.

Many times, landlords in Guildford, Woking-Byfleet, or Crawley have the best intentions but are unable to generate a copy of the tenancy agreement that is signed.

The reason for this could be because the copy of the contract that was original was lost over time or one party didn't sign.

If you find that you have difficult tenants in Surrey that need to be evicted but you can't find your tenancy agreement, there is a solution that is legal for this issue in Surrey.

Despite the lack of tenancy accord, it is still possible to reach a lawful eviction with Denbigh Franks with no need to take actions which may not be considered legal in Surrey.

Denbigh Franks are well experienced in dealing with expulsions of tenants in Woking-Byfleet, Crawley, or Guildford when no tenancy agreement is open-and this does not impact the pace or quality of our operation.

Our eviction team in Surrey can help you quickly evict a tenant without a tenancy agreement.

Firstly, try and invite the tenant and talk to him or her.

Talk about the consequences of not evicting the Surrey property in the given time, and you can tell the tenant that a legal step will be taken by you and it can work best in some situations if the tenant is difficult in dealing with.

This can be an effective way of dealing with the issue, so try having a calm conversation first.

However, if the tenant doesn't agree upon leaving the property in Woking-Byfleet, Guildford, or Crawley, you should immediately launch a legal process with the help of a professional eviction specialist.

After this, you can contact a professional company like Surrey based Denbigh Franks and we will provide a fixed-fee eviction service for you.

The eviction services team at Denbigh Franks provides assistance for evicting the difficult and non-cooperative tenants in Surrey, and we are constantly at your service for helping out many landlords in Surrey who get uncomfortable while directly evicting the tenants.

Landlords in Surrey often ask providers of tenant evictions services if "they can evict a tenant without a lease" and "how they can evict a tenant without a lease", the easy answer is YES.

Grounds For Evicting A Surrey Tenant Without A Lease Agreement

The tenant in Woking-Byfleet, Crawley, or Guildford may not have paid the rent, or the property in Surrey may have been damaged.

Another reason was that the living agreement could have been informal, for example, the Surrey tenant was previously a partner, friend, or family member, so there may have been no agreement.

Because the Surrey property is being rented, even though there is no written agreement, an agreement of tenancy still exists.

A verbal contract is also essential.

It allows the lack of a written tenancy agreement to still have legal options in Surrey.

Denbigh Franks can help you, a property owner in Crawley, or Woking-Byfleet, or Guildford, to eject the leaseholder without a contract.

The team at Denbigh Franks will inquire about the lease if it has been signed or not at the time of tenancy started?

If either party in Surrey has a copy of the agreement and if there was no formal agreement are important things to comprehend.

Even if a tenancy agreement is not possessed by the landlord in Surrey in Surrey, doesn't conclude that one is not present.

Thus, whether there was no tenancy agreement and nothing to present or you lost your copy while the tenant in Surrey still has a copy, the problem is never out of control.

In this scenario, the landlord tries to evict a tenant in Woking-Byfleet, Guildford, or Crawley in the absence of a lease or tenancy contract and an agreement was not signed previously then as far as payment has been paid for the Surrey rental property, this is enough to prove that a tenancy was created, and terminating the tenancy is done with the same stipulations that guide tenancy terminations in Surrey which have a lease or binding agreement.

In case the landlord in Surrey initially had a tenancy accord, which has now come to an end, the tenancy agreement will still exist, and the clauses will still be the same, unless otherwise agreed, but on the other hand, the tenancy period will now be considered a periodic tenancy which will be automatically renewed according to the payment regularity.

The Notice of asking for Possession is a legal process covered by Section 8 of the 1988 Housing Act.

Sec.8 is normally given to Surrey occupiers who have failed to pay their rent for over two months.

You can get the advice of professional tenant eviction providers such as Denbigh Franks.

Even though the landlord in Surrey's Surrey has the right to evict with no written contract there should be genuine reasons for eviction.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Dealing With Tenants' Rights In Surrey?

Tenants in Woking-Byfleet, Crawley, or Guildford have rights, and if they get an eviction notice from the landlord, they will fight back, and they would find grounds to claim that the eviction is unfair and could even argue that the property in Surrey is in poor shape as one of the reasons for not paying their rent.

Some Surrey tenants will still say no to vacating, even after receiving a Surrey court order demanding them to do so, in this case employment of the bailiff will be needed.

Hire Denbigh Franks to handle the case, and you are guaranteed a swift eviction in Surrey that enables you to repossess your property in no time.

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Surrey, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.