113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Wiltshire Located Denbigh Franks Provide Tenant Eviction Services In Swindon

Sometimes, evicting a Swindon tenant can be a bit challenging and complicated in Wiltshire and you must follow some evicting steps from Denbigh Franks carefully to avoid finding yourself on the other side of the law.

Denbigh Franks's guide regards Wiltshire Assured Shorthold Tenancies that can be periodic in Melksham (after the regular interval with no fixed date) or fixed-term tenancies in Calne (run for a set amount of time).

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Swindon, Wiltshire

If you don't want to rent out your property in Calne at the expiration of a rent period, serve the Swindon tenant a Section 21 notice.

If they have violated the terms of the tenancy in Swindon, Wiltshire then give them notice under Section 8.

As determined by the conditions in the tenancy contract in Devizes, there are variations in the notice, which may be as little as 2 weeks and as high as 60 days.

However, there are some exclusions in Wiltshire, for instance, when the building in Calne is an HMO that does not have a license or when a tenant in Melksham has occupied the property for less than 6 months.

You can opt to make use of a Wiltshire Professional Notice Servers service in Swindon to ensure that your tenants receive the notice without fail in Calne, Devizes, or Melksham.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Seek An Order Of Possession With Help From Denbigh Franks In Swindon, Wiltshire

Once you've got the eviction notice in Swindon across to the tenant, you can wait for them to pack out of the property in Calne, Melksham, or Devizes, but if that isn't coming through, you would need to go to court and obtain a Standard Possession Order.

The cost of it in Wiltshire's Swindon will be £325.

An Accelerated Possession Order in Wiltshire's Swindon, can be obtained from court if you are not claiming any unsettled rent in Melksham, Devizes, or Calne, at a cost of £355 which is easy since it does not involve court hearing.

You will need to visit the County Court in Swindon, Wiltshire and fill a form.

As a result, the court in Wiltshire sends a copy to the tenants in Devizes, Melksham, or Calne on your behalf and the tenants need to respond to this notice within 14 days.

In situations where the tenant in Swindon is facing any kind of challenges, the judge may decide to extend this timeframe.

Step Three: Submit A Demand For A Warrant For Possession In Swindon, Wiltshire, With Denbigh Franks's Help

You're left with one final option if the tenant in Devizes, Melksham, or Calne doesn't leave the home after taking these steps: you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the Wiltshire court.

In this scenario, Enforcement agents from Denbigh Franks can go ahead and oust the occupants from your property in Melksham, Calne, or Devizes, which attracts a fee of £121.

Separately, it is worth noting that to expedite the procedure, you can ask to transfer the case from the Wiltshire district court to the High Court, and a law enforcement officer of the High Court from Denbigh Franks will conduct an eviction.

You can choose this option if you want to claim more than £600 from the tenant, and this should include Wiltshire court costs in Swindon.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Swindon, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.