113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Staffordshire's Denbigh Franks Provide Support With Evicting A Tenant In Tamworth

In Tamworth, Staffordshire, the process of evicting a tenant can be complicated and there are steps by Denbigh Franks that you will need to follow to do it legally.

This article from Denbigh Franks in Staffordshire is a guide for Assured Shorthold Tenancies including the directions for 'Periodic' Tenancies (run weekly or monthly without any fixed end-date) or 'Fixed-term' Tenancies (run for a specific time) in Belgrave and Coton.

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Tamworth, Staffordshire

In case you in Staffordshire want the residence back after a fixed term ends in Amington, provide your tenants with a Section 21 notice.

Also, in case they have broken the terms of the tenancy in Staffordshire's Tamworth, you can also provide them with a Section 8 notice.

The issuance of notices is possible to be done from a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of two months depending on what the terms are in the tenancy agreement in Coton.

In general in Staffordshire's Tamworth, you will need to give a two months notice, but there are some exceptions, for example, if the property in Coton is an HMO that doesn't have a license, or if the tenant in Amington has been in the property not up to six months, etc.

You can use a Staffordshire professional notice server service in Tamworth to ensure your tenants receive the notice on time in Coton, Amington, or Belgrave.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step Two: Pursue A Tamworth, Staffordshire Possession Order With Encouragement From Denbigh Franks

After you've notified your occupants in Tamworth and they refuse to pack out, then your next course of action in Amington, Coton, or Belgrave, is to go to court and request a Standard Possession Order.

This may cost you about £325 in Staffordshire's Tamworth.

In Tamworth, Staffordshire, you also have the opportunity to file for a Possession Order that is Accelerated if you are not claiming any rent that is unpaid in Belgrave, Coton, or Amington, which costs £355.

You would then fill and submit the form at the County Court of Tamworth, Staffordshire.

After that your tenants in Belgrave, Amington, or Coton, will be sent a copy of it by the court in Staffordshire, and they will have to answer back in fourteen days.

The Tamworth judge can decide to prolong the period assuming that the tenant is going through a trying moment.

Step 3: Use Denbigh Franks's Service To Apply For A Warrant For Possession In Tamworth, Staffordshire

The final step of evicting tenants is to apply to the Staffordshire court for Warrant for possession, which is done after the first 2 steps and if tenants in Belgrave, Amington, or Coton still refuses to move out.

On this step, the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will legally evict the tenant from your property in Coton, Amington, or Belgrave, at a payment of £121.

To have speedy proceedings, you can ask the Staffordshire County Court to transfer your case to the High Court, then the eviction will be carried out by a Denbigh Franks High Court enforcement officer.

You can only do this if you demand more than £ 600, plus Staffordshire court costs in Tamworth.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Tamworth, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.