113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Give Aid In Evicting A Tenant In Waltham Forest, Greater London

It is important to point out that in Waltham Forest, evicting a Greater London tenant might not be as easy as you thought and you don't have to brainstorm for long on how to go about it because Denbigh Franks have come up with legal strategies you can use when evicting a tenant.

This Denbigh Franks article mainly talks about Assured Shorthold Tenancies, both 'Regular' Tenancies (run on a weekly or monthly basis with no fixed date) and fixed-term tenancies (usually run for a given set amount of time) in Greater London's Stratford and Buckhurst Hill.

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Waltham Forest, Greater London

Notify your Greater London tenants of Section 21 if you want the property in Buckhurst Hill to be returned after a fixed term has ended.

You should issue the tenant in Waltham Forest, Greater London with a notice of Section 8 if he/she has already gone against the tenancy terms.

Depending on the terms of the agreement in Buckhurst Hill, the notice may vary from just two weeks to two months.

In general, though, a 2-month notice in Greater London is ideal, but here are some exceptions to this rule though, such as if the tenant in Walthamstow has been using the property for less than six months, if the property in Buckhurst Hill is a license-less HMO.

Moreover, you may use a Greater London's Waltham Forest Professional Notice Servers service in Walthamstow, Buckhurst Hill, or Stratford to ensure that your tenants get the notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Second Step: In Waltham Forest, Greater London, Apply To Get A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks's Advice

If your tenant in Walthamstow, Stratford, or Buckhurst Hill, doesn't move out after you give notice, then you need to go to a nearby court in Waltham Forest and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

In Greater London's Waltham Forest, you will part with £325.

In Waltham Forest, Greater London, you also have the opportunity to file for a Possession Order that is Accelerated if you are not claiming any rent that is unpaid in Walthamstow, Buckhurst Hill, or Stratford, which costs £355.

At Waltham Forest, Greater London's County Court, apply for a possession order.

Then the Greater London court will send a copy to your tenants who will be expected to respond within fourteen days in Walthamstow, Buckhurst Hill, or Stratford.

The period can get an extension if the Waltham Forest tenant is in a problem.

Step Three: Submit A Demand For A Warrant For Possession In Waltham Forest, Greater London, With Denbigh Franks's Help

You have one final option available if the tenants in Stratford, Buckhurst Hill, or Walthamstow do not leave after following the steps above: In Greater London, apply for a Warrant for Possession.

In this case, bailiffs from Denbigh Franks can get the tenants out of your property in Buckhurst Hill, Stratford, or Walthamstow and it costs £121.

If you want it done swiftly, ask for case transfer to the High Court from the Greater London County Court, and the High Court will send an enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks to evict the tenant.

Remember, it is only possible, if you're claiming more the £600 Greater London court costs in Waltham Forest.

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Waltham Forest, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.