113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Denbigh Franks Help With Tenant Evictions In Warrington, Cheshire

We agree that in Warrington, Cheshire, evicting a tenant can be a daunting task especially when it comes to the legal formalities and you will need to follow the legal process through Denbigh Franks's following steps.

Moreover, Denbigh Franks's guide involves Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Warrington, Cheshire, which include both 'periodic' tenancies in Golborne, which runs weekly or monthly with no fixed end date, and fixed-term tenancies in Altrincham, which runs for a period.

Step 1: In Warrington, Cheshire, Notice Of Eviction

After the fixed term in Cheshire ends, give your tenants in Altrincham a Section 21 to have your property back.

In case your Warrington tenants violate the terms of the lease in Cheshire you need to give them Section 8 notice.

On top of that, Runcorn notices can change from two weeks to two months, but this is based on the terms of the tenancy agreement.

In general in Cheshire's Warrington, you will need to give a two months notice, but there are some exceptions, for example, if the property in Golborne is an HMO that doesn't have a license, or if the tenant in Runcorn has been in the property not up to six months, etc.

If you in Warrington want to ensure the notice is certainly received by your tenants in Cheshire, you can enlist the services of Professional Notice Servers in Altrincham, Golborne, or Runcorn.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step Two: Go For A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks In Warrington, Cheshire

If you send a warning to the tenant in Runcorn, Altrincham, or Golborne but they still don't walk out, you would have to go to court in Warrington to request for a regular possession order.

Filing this order costs £325 in Warrington, Cheshire.

If you are not having any claim in Warrington, Cheshire, for unpaid rent, then you can also apply for an Accelerated Possession Order in Golborne, Runcorn, or Altrincham, it is faster as there is no court hearing and it costs £355.

To apply for this order, you will need to fill a form at the County Court of Cheshire's Warrington.

The Cheshire court will distribute these copies to your tenants in Runcorn, Altrincham, or Golborne who will then need to reply within two weeks.

This time can be extended only by the County Judge in Warrington in the event that the tenant is having serious difficulties.

Step Three: Submit A Demand For A Warrant For Possession In Warrington, Cheshire, With Denbigh Franks's Help

You can apply in Cheshire for a Warrant for Possession against a tenant in Golborne, Altrincham or Runcorn that doesn't leave your property after taking the necessary steps to evict them.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will help you to kick out the tenants in Altrincham, Golborne, or Runcorn and this will cost you £121.

To order to speed up the procedure, you may request a transfer of the dispute from the Cheshire County Court to the High Court, and a High Court enforcement officer from Denbigh Franks may carry out the eviction.

This is predominant in Warrington, Cheshire, when your claims are more than £600 after removing the court costs.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Warrington, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.