113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Use Watford Based Denbigh Franks's Services For Evicting A Tenant In Hertfordshire

Sometimes, evicting a Watford, Hertfordshire tenant may be a difficult and problematic situation so, if you wish to do it lawfully, it is important that you follow Denbigh Franks's steps with caution.

This guide has to do with Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Watford, Hertfordshire, both 'Periodic' Tenancies (which runs weekly, monthly, with no specific end date) and fixed-term tenancies (which runs for a fixed amount of time) in Borehamwood, Rickmansworth, and Chorleywood.

First Step: Issue A Notice For Eviction In Hertfordshire's Watford

Notify your Hertfordshire tenants of Section 21 if you want the property in Chorleywood to be returned after a fixed term has ended.

In case you find that they have broken the tenancy terms in Watford, Hertfordshire, then send Section 8 notice.

There are different types of notices, they can be two weeks to sixty days depending on the agreement as written in the Borehamwood tenancy agreement.

Nevertheless, in total, you need to give a two months' notice in Watford, Hertfordshire, but there are a few exemptions (e.g., If the occupant in Rickmansworth has been in the house for a period less than six months, if the house in Chorleywood is an HMO and has no license and many more).

You can use the Professional Notice Servers service in Watford, Hertfordshire to ensure that your tenants in Borehamwood, Rickmansworth, or Chorleywood are definitely notified.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Watford Apply For And Obtain A Hertfordshire Standard Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

You have the right to apply for a Standard Possession Order in the Watford court if the tenant of Borehamwood, Chorleywood, or Rickmansworth doesn't leave the property even after receiving the notice.

Filing this order costs £325 in Watford, Hertfordshire.

In Watford, Hertfordshire, in case you're not claiming any unpaid rent in Rickmansworth, Borehamwood, or Chorleywood, you can simply go for an Accelerated Possession Order that costs around £355 which will be resolved quickly because there is no court hearing involved.

You will have to complete a form by going to the County Court within Watford, Hertfordshire.

A copy will be sent to the tenants in Borehamwood, Chorleywood, or Rickmansworth through the Hertfordshire County Court of your area, which they have 14 days to reply.

However, the judge in Watford may extend this period in case the tenant is in serious problem.

Instruction 3: In Hertfordshire's Watford, Ask For A Warrant For Possession From Denbigh Franks

This step is to guide you in case the Borehamwood, Rickmansworth, or Chorleywood tenants have defied the steps provided above, where the final solution is: You need to apply for a Warrant of Possession from the Court in Hertfordshire.

Here, the tenants in Borehamwood, Rickmansworth, or Chorleywood can be removed at a cost of £121 by Denbigh Franks.

Separately, it is worth noting that to expedite the procedure, you can ask to transfer the case from the Hertfordshire district court to the High Court, and a law enforcement officer of the High Court from Denbigh Franks will conduct an eviction.

Remember, it is only possible, if you're claiming more the £600 Hertfordshire court costs in Watford.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Watford, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.