113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Evicting A Tenant In Weston Super Mare, Somerset, Made Simple With Denbigh Franks

Sometimes in Somerset, it can be really difficult to evict a tenant and you're supposed to follow a legal process to get this done in Weston Super Mare, hence, Denbigh Franks have compiled a list of steps you can follow when evicting a tenant in UK.

This guide will give you help from Denbigh Franks to evict Shorthold Tenancies in Weston Super Mare, both tenancies that are fixed-term in Cheddar (run for a fixed amount of time) and 'periodic' Tenancies in Weston-super-Mare (that run month by month or week by week with an end date that isn't fixed).

Step 1: Give Notice Of Eviction In Weston Super Mare, Somerset

A Section 21 Notice is served in Somerset to inform the occupant in Hythe that you are seeking to regain property possession at the fixed-term tenancy's end or during 'periodic' tenancy with no fixed end date.

In case they've broken the terms and conditions of tenancy agreement in Somerset's Weston Super Mare, you can simply send them a Section 8 notice.

Notices can differ dependent upon the tenancy agreement in Weston-super-Mare, which means it can be from 14 days up to 2 months.

In Somerset, you will need to notify about this in two months although there are exceptions (for example, if the tenant has been in the ownership for less than 6 months in Weston-super-Mare, if the property without a license is an HMO in Hythe, etc.).

You can use the Professional Notice Servers service in Weston Super Mare, Somerset to ensure that your tenants in Weston-super-Mare, Hythe, or Cheddar are definitely notified.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: In Weston Super Mare, Somerset, Get A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks's Help

If your tenants in Hythe, Cheddar, or Weston-super-Mare do not move out of the property even after they have been served the notice, the next thing to do would be to submit an application in Weston Super Mare for a Standard Possession Order in the court.

In Somerset's Weston Super Mare, you will part with £325.

In Weston Super Mare, Somerset, you also have the opportunity to file for a Possession Order that is Accelerated if you are not claiming any rent that is unpaid in Hythe, Cheddar, or Weston-super-Mare, which costs £355.

You will have to apply a request to the County Court of Weston Super Mare, Somerset.

Tenants in Hythe, Weston-super-Mare, or Cheddar, will then receive a copy from the Somerset court and will need to reply within 14 days.

The Judge can only extend this period if the occupant in Weston Super Mare seems to be in a difficult situation.

Third Step: Claim For A Warrant For Possession From Denbigh Franks In Somerset's Weston Super Mare

You're left with one final option if the tenant in Hythe, Weston-super-Mare, or Cheddar doesn't leave the home after taking these steps: you can apply for a Warrant for Possession in the Somerset court.

This would mean that the tenants in Hythe, Weston-super-Mare, or Cheddar will be forced to move out by the bailiffs of Denbigh Franks, and the cost of this step is 121 pounds.

In case you want the process to accelerate, you can ask for your case to get moved from the Somerset County Court to the High Court so that a High Court officer from Denbigh Franks can take care of the eviction.

The applicants in Weston Super Mare are allowed to use this facility if the claimed amount is more than £600 in Somerset.

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Weston Super Mare, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.