113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

In Woking, Surrey, Denbigh Franks Can Assist In Evicting A Tenant

A complex procedure needs to be followed in Woking, Surrey in order to expel a tenant if you want to make it legal, so it is imperative you follow these Denbigh Franks steps.

Denbigh Franks's guide regards Surrey Assured Shorthold Tenancies that can be periodic in Woking (after the regular interval with no fixed date) or fixed-term tenancies in Mayford (run for a set amount of time).

Step 1: Notify The Woking Tenant About The Eviction In Surrey

Upon the completion of a fixed term in Woking, if you would like to have your property back, send a Section 21 notice to your tenant in Surrey.

However, if in Woking they have acted contrary to the tenancy agreement, you would be giving them a Section 8 notice in Surrey instead.

Keep in mind that the Chobham notice can vary from 2 weeks to 2 months, depending on the terms of the tenancy agreement.

Except for some exempted situations in Woking, Chobham, or Mayford, issuance of a notice of eviction will have to take place before two months in Woking, an example of an exempted situation can be your property being an HMO without any license or a tenant whose stay has been below six months in your owned land.

A Professional Notice Servers service in Woking can be used to be able to make it easy in Surrey for the tenant in Woking, Chobham or Mayford to get eviction notices.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step 2: Woking, Surrey, Possession Order With Denbigh Franks

Once you provide the tenant in Woking, Chobham, or Mayford with a notice and still they haven't moved out, then you will need to go to court in Woking to act by applying for an Order of Standard Possession.

This costs £325 in Woking, Surrey.

In addition, if you are not protesting for unpaid rent in Surrey's Woking, feel free to request for an Accelerated Possession Order in Chobham, Mayford, or Woking which will cost you £355 and is normally quicker since court hearing is not included.

Fill out the form at the County Court of Woking, Surrey.

In Mayford, Woking, or Chobham, the tenants will then receive a copy from court in Surrey and tenants will have to reply it within 14 days.

Then the judge has the authority to give more time to a tenant in Woking if he/she is encountering a complicated situation.

Phase 3: Apply For A Possession Warrant In Woking, Surrey With Denbigh Franks's Support

However, there are times when Chobham, Mayford, or Woking tenants refuse to leave after taking all the above measures, and in this case, you have one final decision: Applying to the Surrey court for a Warrant for Possession.

In this situation, the bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will evict the tenants from your house in Woking, Chobham, or Mayford. That's going to cost £ 121.

If you want to speed up things, request for the case to be transferred to the High Court from the Surrey County Court and an officer from the High Court from Denbigh Franks will handle the eviction.

You can only achieve this if you are requesting for more than £600 in Woking and this includes costs from the Surrey court.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Woking, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.