113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Worcestershire Located Denbigh Franks Provide Tenant Eviction Services In Worcestershire

Ejecting a tenant from their rented premise in Worcestershire, Worcestershire can be a complicated process sometimes, in order to achieve this legally, one has to follow Denbigh Franks's following steps.

No matter whether you're dealing with the Periodic Tenancy or fixed-term tenancy in Worcestershire, Worcestershire, this Denbigh Franks information covers both types of Assured Shorthold Tenancies in Great Malvern and Kidderminster.

Step 1: Serve Worcestershire Eviction Notice In Worcestershire

Issuing or giving a Section 21 Notice in Worcestershire is the first step towards evicting a tenant in Great Malvern, which lets the tenants know you want them out of your property at the end of the period stated in the notice.

In case they've broken the terms and conditions of tenancy agreement in Worcestershire's Worcestershire, you can simply send them a Section 8 notice.

On top of that, Redditch notices can change from two weeks to two months, but this is based on the terms of the tenancy agreement.

However, typically you must give a 2-month notice, however there are irregularities in Worcestershire (For example, if the tenant for less than 6 months has been in the property in Redditch, if the residence in Kidderminster is an unlicensed HMO, etc.).

If you in Worcestershire want to ensure the notice is certainly received by your tenants in Worcestershire, you can enlist the services of Professional Notice Servers in Kidderminster, Great Malvern, or Redditch.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Step Two: Go For A Possession Order With Denbigh Franks In Worcestershire, Worcestershire

In the event that you have provided a Worcestershire tenant with an eviction notice and still they opt not to vacate the premises in Redditch, Kidderminster, or Great Malvern, then you will have to head to the court and apply for a Standard Possession Order.

The cost of this order in Worcestershire's Worcestershire, is 325 pounds.

In Worcestershire, Worcestershire, in case you're not claiming any unpaid rent in Kidderminster, Redditch, or Great Malvern, you can simply go for an Accelerated Possession Order that costs around £355 which will be resolved quickly because there is no court hearing involved.

You only need to visit the Worcestershire, Worcestershire's County Court and fill a form.

A copy will be sent to the tenants in Redditch, Great Malvern, or Kidderminster through the Worcestershire County Court of your area, which they have 14 days to reply.

The judge can extend the period if the tenant in Worcestershire is in serious condition.

Phase 3: In Worcestershire's Worcestershire, Request A Warrant For Possession With Denbigh Franks's Help

If still the tenant in Great Malvern, Redditch, or Kidderminster has refused to vacate your property after the court order date has expired, you will need to go to the court in Worcestershire for a final time: Applying for a Warrant of Possession.

This means that bailiffs from Denbigh Franks will help you to kick out the tenants in Kidderminster, Great Malvern, or Redditch and this will cost you £121.

Separately, it is worth noting that to expedite the procedure, you can ask to transfer the case from the Worcestershire district court to the High Court, and a law enforcement officer of the High Court from Denbigh Franks will conduct an eviction.

This is only applicable if you're claiming more than £600, including Worcestershire court costs in Worcestershire.

Evicting A Tenant FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Worcestershire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.