113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Residential Eviction In Cambridge In Cambridgeshire

Notices Of Eviction From Private Landlords In Cambridge

There are various types of notices private property owners in Cambridge may give to end your leasehold.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Written Notice From A Private Landlord In Cambridgeshire's Cambridge

Your Cambridge landlord is expected give you notice in a writing form, and this is required even if you don't have a written tenancy contract.

The number of notices you will receive will depend on:

Type of occupancy in Cambridge

Reason why your landlord wants you to be evicted in Cambridge, Carlton, or Chippenham

Lodgers In Cambridgeshire's Cambridge

Sometimes, the Cambridge landlord doesn't give the notice when the tenants are living with them.

If the agreement says so, then it should not have to be in writing.

Your Cambridgeshire landlord should give you notice that is considered a reasonable amount of time.

The owner does need a court order to kick you out considering that you are an independent tenant in Carlton, Cambridge, or Chippenham.

Notice According To Section 21 In Cambridge In Cambridgeshire

The private landlords usually end an assured shorthold tenancy in Cambridge by using a section 21 notice.

The majority of private renters are under assured shorthold tenancies in Cambridge.

If a landlord wants to leave you by using section 21, so they don't have any need to give you any reason in Cambridgeshire.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Section 8 Notices In Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

If a private landlord wants to evict any shorthold tenant who is assured in Cambridge for a legal reason, the landlord can take the help of section 8.

Two weeks' notice is served to the occupant in case the conditions of the agreement are violated or dues are not paid in Cambridge, Chippenham, or Carlton.

The property holder in Cambridge will be required to give you a 2-month notice in the event that they wish to take back their property for reasons known to them and not your mistake.

Notice To Quit In Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

If you are a tenant with basic protection in Cambridge, the property holder may notify you to move out in order to end the leasehold.

This may include:

Guardians of certain property

Students in halls in Cambridge

If you and your landlord share the same house in Cambridgeshire without sharing living accommodation

If an agreement is done on a periodic base, this can be done.

A notice to quit in Cambridge should have:

Give you at least 4 weeks' notice

It must end on final or last day of Rental period

Contain some pieces of useful legal information in Cambridge

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In Cambridge In Cambridgeshire

A protected or regulated tenancy in Cambridge can also be terminated using a quit notice.

If a landlord has already sent such notice, so they will not send you again and again in Cambridge.

You do have a strong case if you are under a regulated or protected tenancy in Cambridgeshire.

You could only be evicted from the premises if both:

The land lord in Cambridge has a legal reason to move you

The courts in Cambridgeshire agree to do so

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Cambridge, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.