113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Residential Eviction In Croydon In Greater London

Residential Eviction By Landlords In Croydon That Are Private

Find out more about the various types of notices that a private landlord in Croydon will send to terminate the lease.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Notice That Is Written By Private Landlords In Greater London's Croydon

Generally, any notice from the Croydon landlord should in writing form and this also applies to those without a written tenancy contract.

The notice you will get depend on the:

Nature of Tenancy in Croydon

Grounds for your eviction in Caterham, New Addington, or Warlingham

Lodgers In Greater London's Croydon

You must be served notice from your landlord even if both of you are living under the same roof in Croydon.

If the agreement says so, then it should not have to be in writing.

The Greater London landlord should provide you with a reasonable time of notice to leave the property.

A court order is not needed to evict you as you are an exempt occupier in Warlingham, New Addington, or Caterham.

Notice According To Section 21 In Croydon In Greater London

Commonly, a section 21 notice is the way a private landlord will try to end the tenancy of a tenant in Croydon.

Most private property owners in Croydon possess short-term leaseholds.

Your Greater London landlord doesn't have to state a reason why they want you to vacate their property if they make use of the section 21 eviction procedure.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Section 8 Notices In Greater London's Croydon

A section 8 notice may be used by a private landlord who, for a legal reason, wishes to eject an agreed shorthold occupant or an appointed tenant in Croydon.

The tenants, who have broken the terms of the tenancy agreement or have unpaid rent in New Addington, Warlingham, or Caterham, get 2 weeks' notice to leave the house.

You will get a 2 months' notice, however, if the landlord requires the premises in Croydon back due to reasons that are not connected to you, such as inheritance of the tenancy.

Notice To Quit In Greater London's Croydon

In case you are a tenant with basic protection in Croydon, your landlord can end your tenancy by serving you with a notice to quit.

This includes:

Some guardians of property

Tenants of residential halls in Croydon

Tenant lives in a house with a landlord in Greater London but doesn't share accommodation

If an agreement is done on a periodic base, this can be done.

The notice to quit in Croydon must:

Give you at least 4 weeks' notice

End on the last or first day of a tenancy period

Include some legal information, including where to seek advice in Croydon

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In Greater London's Croydon

A protected or regulated tenancy in Croydon can be terminated with this kind of notice.

However, your landlord does not need to send you a new notice if you have been given already in Croydon.

However, you have rights if you're a regulated or protected tenant in Greater London.

In many circumstances you can only be ejected if both:

You have a legal reason for your landlord to evict you in Croydon

The court in Greater London agrees that it is within reason to do so

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Croydon, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.