113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Residential Eviction In Hampshire's Hampshire

Residential Eviction By Hampshire Private Landlords

Discover the different types of eviction notice a Hampshire private landlord can give to you to signal the end of your tenancy.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Notice In Writing From Private Landlord In Hampshire, Hampshire

Generally, any notice from the Hampshire landlord should in writing form and this also applies to those without a written tenancy contract.

The frequency of the notice is determined by the:

Nature of Tenancy in Hampshire

The grounds on which the landowner wants to evict you in Basingstoke, Waterlooville, or Gosport

Lodgers In Hampshire, Hampshire

Your landlord in Hampshire is usually expected to provide you with a notice if you stay with them.

However, unless specifically stated by the agreement, this may not be in writing.

You should be given reasonable notice to vacate the property by the landlord in Hampshire.

Because you would come under the 'excluded occupier' in Waterlooville, Gosport, or Basingstoke, the landlord an order from the court to evict you from the property.

Section 21 Notices In Hampshire, Hampshire

Most private landlords in Hampshire usually terminate an assured shorthold tenancy using a section 21 order.

Many private landlords usually have assured shorthold tenancies in Hampshire.

This is because a reason does not need to be provided by the Hampshire landlord to remove you from the property if they use a section 21 notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Section 8 Notices In Hampshire's Hampshire

When a private landlord has a legal ground, they can evict an assured tenant or an assured shorthold tenant in Hampshire using a Section 8 Notice.

Two weeks' notice must be given to renters that either broke the terms of their tenancy or are owing rents in arrears in Waterlooville, Basingstoke, or Gosport.

However, you receive 2 months' notice if your landlord wants the possession of their property in Hampshire back for a reason you're not at fault, such as you inherited the tenancy.

Notice To Quit In Hampshire, Hampshire

If you are a tenant with basic protection in Hampshire, the property holder may notify you to move out in order to end the leasehold.

This consists of:

Some property guardians

Students living in halls of residence in Hampshire

You are living with your landlord in Hampshire but don't have common living accommodation

They can do this if you have a rolling or regular agreement.

Quitting notice in Hampshire should have:

Give you at least 4 weeks' notice

End on the first or last day of rental period

Specific legal information and where to seek advice in Hampshire

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In Hampshire, Hampshire

This kind of notice can also be used to terminate a regulated or protected tenancy in Hampshire.

However, your landlord does not need to send you a new notice if you have been given already in Hampshire.

Protected or regulated tenants in Hampshire usually have strong rights.

You can only be removed in most instances if both:

The landlord in Hampshire has a legal reason for eviction

The court in Hampshire rules in favour of the landlord to get you out

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Hampshire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.