113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Residential Eviction In Hillingdon, Greater London

Eviction Notices From Private Property Owners In Hillingdon

Discover the different styles of notice a private landlord can give to terminate a tenancy in Hillingdon.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Private Landlord's Written Notice In Hillingdon, Greater London

The landlord in Hillingdon is required to serve you with a written notice even in situations when there is no written tenancy agreement.

How much notice you get is determined by the:

Type of tenancy in Hillingdon

Grounds for your eviction in Wood End Green, Denham Green, or South Harefield

Lodgers In Hillingdon, Greater London

You must be served notice from your landlord even if both of you are living under the same roof in Hillingdon.

It is not necessarily in the form of writing, but only if it is mentioned in your agreement.

The Greater London landlord should provide you with a reasonable time of notice to leave the property.

The landlord won't need a court order to evict you because you're an excluded occupier in Denham Green, South Harefield, or Wood End Green.

Section 21 Notice In Greater London's Hillingdon

A Section 21 Notice is the most common way of notice by Landlord to end the tenancy in Hillingdon.

Most private property owners have tenancies that are assured shorthold in Hillingdon.

If a landlord wants to leave you by using section 21, so they don't have any need to give you any reason in Greater London.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Section 8 Notices In Greater London's Hillingdon

If there are legal reasons to evict an assured tenant in Hillingdon, a private landlord may issue the Section 8 notice.

If you have the pending rent dues or violated the lease terms in Wood End Green, South Harefield, or Denham Green then Section 8 notice with two weeks deadline is usually given.

In some cases, the private landlord in Hillingdon may want you out for some reasons that are not of your making, for instance, you inherited the tenancy, you will get 2 months notice.

Notice To Quit In Hillingdon, Greater London

If you are a tenant with basic protection in Hillingdon, the property holder may notify you to move out in order to end the leasehold.

This may include:

Some property guardians

Students in residential halls in Hillingdon

If you reside in the same house with the landlord in Greater London but do not share accommodation for living

The notice to quit can also be given to tenants that have a rolling or periodic agreement.

Quitting notice in Hillingdon should have:

A minimum of one month's notice

Start on the leasing period's first or last day

Contain legal information such as where in Hillingdon to get advice

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In Hillingdon In Greater London

A regulated notice can also be given to protected or regulated tenants in Hillingdon.

The landlord won't have to give a new notice if they've already given this notice to you in the past in Hillingdon.

Regulated or Protected Tenants in Greater London have some rights.

You can only be removed in most instances if both:

Your landlord in Hillingdon may have some legal notice to do so

The court in Greater London agrees that it's right to do so

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Hillingdon, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.