113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Residential Eviction In Kent In Kent

Eviction Notices From Private Property Owners In Kent

Discover the various types of eviction notification a private landlord in Kent can give to terminate your tenancy.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Written Notice By Private Landlord In Kent In Kent

By and large, the Kent landowners are required to use written eviction notices, even if the tenancy agreement is not in a written form.

How much notice you get is determined by the:

The type of tenancy in Kent

The nature of why your landlord wants you to get out in Chatham, Maidstone, or Gillingham

Lodgers In Kent In Kent

Sometimes, the Kent landlord doesn't give the notice when the tenants are living with them.

This doesn't have to be in writing except your agreement allows that.

You should be given reasonable notice to vacate the property by the landlord in Kent.

The landlord will not need a legal order to expel you because in Gillingham, Maidstone, or Chatham you are an exempt occupier.

Section 21 Notice In Kent, Kent

The most common way for a private landlord to end a guaranteed short hold lease in Kent is a section 21 notice.

The majority of private landlords in Kent will use Assured Shorthold Tenancies.

If the private landlord is using the Section 21 Notice, then he wouldn't have to give reasons why you should leave in Kent.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Section 8 Notices In Kent's Kent

A notice of section 8 can be utilised by a landlord that is private who wants to remove a tenant in Kent that is assured shorthold or an assured tenant legally.

If a tenant breaks the terms of an agreement or has to pay arrears in Maidstone, Gillingham, or Chatham, so you will get the 2 weeks' notice.

If the landlord in Kent requires the premises back for a no-fault reason, you get 2 months notice, for example, if the previous tenant passed, and you retained the tenancy.

Notice To Quit In Kent's Kent

Your landlord has the power to give you notice to quit at the end your tenancy if you are an occupier in Kent and have basic protection.

This comprises of:

Some property Guardians

Students living in halls of residence in Kent

Tenant lives in a house with a landlord in Kent but doesn't share accommodation

If you are a tenant with a rolling or periodic tenancy, a landlord can do this.

The notice to quit in Kent must include:

Give you at least 4 weeks' notice

Should end on the first or last day of rental period

Information regarding the law and where to get advice in Kent must be mentioned

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In Kent's Kent

This type of notice to quit can be used only in a situation that the tenant(s) has a Regulated or Protected Tenancy in Kent.

If you have already received this notice in the past, then the landlord is not obligated to provide you with a new one in Kent.

If you are a regulated tenant in Kent, you have particular rights.

In many circumstances you can only be ejected if both:

Owner bears lawful grounds to evict you in Kent

The court in Kent believes the grounds for eviction are rational

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Kent, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.