113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Residential Eviction In Greater London's Merton

Eviction Notices By Private Landlords In Merton

We will look out at different types of notices given by the private landlords in Merton about rent tenancy.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Written Notification From A Private Landlord In Greater London's Merton

Often, your Merton landlord should be giving you a written notice, this even applies if you and your landlord did not agree to a written tenancy within the lease.

You might receive multiple notices based on:

Tenancy type in Merton

Reasons for the landlord to vacate you in Wimbledon, Mitcham, or Morden

Lodgers In Merton In Greater London

If you live with your landlord in Merton, you are still supposed to be given a notice.

You must be offered reasonable notification to move out of the premise.

You should receive reasonable notice from your landlord in Greater London.

In order to evict you, they would not need any Court order because you are excluded in Mitcham, Wimbledon, or Morden for living with your landlord.

Notice According To Section 21 In Merton In Greater London

The most common way for a private landlord to end a guaranteed short hold lease in Merton is a section 21 notice.

Most of the private renters have secure shorthold agreements in Merton.

In case of section 21 notices, the landowner in Greater London is not required to provide with the grounds for removal.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

The Section 8 Notice In Greater London's Merton

A private renter can use the section 8 notice if they want to evict an assured tenant or an assured shorthold tenant in Merton for a legal reason.

If you violate the conditions of your tenancy agreement or if you are owing your landlord rent in Morden, Wimbledon, or Mitcham, you will be provided with a notice of 2 weeks.

If a landlord wants to get their Merton property back for any non-fault reasons such as the previous tenant died, section 8 allows them to send 2 months' notice to the tenant.

Notice To Quit In Merton, Greater London

In case you are a tenant with basic protection in Merton, your landlord can end your tenancy by serving you with a notice to quit.

This includes:

Property Guardians

Students in halls of resident in Merton

You share the house with your landlord in Greater London although you don't use the same living accommodation

The landlords could do that in case you have a rolling or periodic agreement.

The notice to quit in Merton must include:

Give you at least 4 weeks' notice

Should end on the first or last day of rental period

Contains legal information (such as where to get advice in Merton)

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In Greater London's Merton

This type of notice can be used to remove a regulated or protected tenancy in Merton.

If in the past the landlord has given you a note, they typically don't have to give you a new one in Merton.

Normally, regulated or secured leaseholders in Greater London bear stable rights.

Usually, you would only be removed from the property if:

If your landlord has enough legal reasons to consider your eviction in Merton

A court in Greater London has agreed that there is reasonable cause to do so

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Merton, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.