113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Residential Eviction In Cambridgeshire's Peterborough

Private Landlord's Residential Eviction In Peterborough

Information about different types of notices you may receive from a private landlord to end your tenancy in Peterborough.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Landlord Can Give You Written Notice In Cambridgeshire's Peterborough

Usually, you would receive a formal notice from your landlord in Peterborough, even if there is no formal agreement, you would still receive this notice.

The notices depend on two things:

Tenancy type in Peterborough

Reasons for the landlord to vacate you in Eye, Farcet, or Orton Southgate

Lodgers In Peterborough, Cambridgeshire

Even if you live with your landlord in Peterborough, they are still legally obliged to give you a notice.

Although it doesn't have to be in writing form unless the agreement you sign says so.

You will be given fair notice from your landlord in Cambridgeshire to leave.

Your landlord won't need a court order to eject you as you are an occupier that is excluded in Orton Southgate, Farcet, or Eye.

The Section 21 Notice In Cambridgeshire's Peterborough

Commonly, a section 21 notice is the way a private landlord will try to end the tenancy of a tenant in Peterborough.

Assured shorthold tenancies are used by many private landlords in Peterborough.

It is not necessary for the land owner in Cambridgeshire to state the reasons for eviction in case they have served you with a Sec. 21 removal notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Section 8 Notices In Peterborough In Cambridgeshire

A private property owner may apply Sec. 8 notice in case they wish to remove a guaranteed leaseholder or a secured short-term occupant in Peterborough on lawful grounds.

You would usually be given 2 weeks' notice if you are in rent arrears or break any rules set out within the tenancy agreement in Eye, Farcet, or Orton Southgate.

The property holder in Peterborough will be required to give you a 2-month notice in the event that they wish to take back their property for reasons known to them and not your mistake.

Quitting Notice In Peterborough, Cambridgeshire

The private landlord may give you a notice to quit signalling the end of your tenancy if you are a tenant in Peterborough with simple protection.

This would be:

Property Guardians

Students in residential halls in Peterborough

Tenant lives in a house with a landlord in Cambridgeshire but doesn't share accommodation

You can receive a notice to quit from the landlord if you have some rolling or periodic agreement.

Notice to Quit in Peterborough must have:

Give at least four weeks

Start on the leasing period's first or last day

Particular lawful details and where you can find help in Peterborough

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In Peterborough, Cambridgeshire

This type of notice can be used to end a secure or monitored rental agreement in Peterborough.

If you have received this notice before from your landlord, they don't normally need to serve you a new one in Peterborough.

The regulated or protected tenants in Cambridgeshire have more rights as compared to others.

You can only be evicted if:

The land lord in Peterborough has a legal reason to move you

Maybe the Cambridgeshire court has ordered your landlord to evict you

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Peterborough, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.