113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Eviction Of Residential In Portsmouth, Hampshire

Notices Of Eviction From Private Landlords In Portsmouth

Discover the different styles of notice a private landlord can give to terminate a tenancy in Portsmouth.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Private Landlord's Written Notice In Portsmouth, Hampshire

Sometimes, the landlord in Portsmouth will provide a written notice, especially if there is no written tenancy agreement.

The notice depends on the following:

The style of tenancy in Portsmouth

Eviction reasons from your landlord in Cowes, Pyle, or Ryde

Lodgers In Portsmouth, Hampshire

Normally, your landlord in Portsmouth still must get you notified if you live with them.

You must be offered reasonable notification to move out of the premise.

You should receive notice that is considered fair from your landlord in Hampshire.

The landlord will not have to obtain a court order to start eviction because you are an excluded occupier in Cowes, Pyle, or Ryde.

Notice According To Section 21 In Portsmouth In Hampshire

A Section 21 Notice is the most common way of notice by Landlord to end the tenancy in Portsmouth.

Most private renters in Portsmouth have secured tenancies from short hold.

Your Hampshire landlord doesn't have to state a reason why they want you to vacate their property if they make use of the section 21 eviction procedure.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Section 8 Notices In Portsmouth, Hampshire

If a landlord wants to remove an assured tenant or an assured shorthold tenant in Portsmouth on legal grounds, then a section 8 order would be served.

Normally, the leaseholder is served with a 2-week notice in case they have violated the terms and condition of the contract or have rent arrears in Cowes, Ryde, or Pyle.

For instance, if your tenancy is an inheritance and the previous tenant passed away, but the Portsmouth landlord requires the property back then you will receive 2 month's notice.

Notice To Quit In Portsmouth, Hampshire

If you are an occupier in Portsmouth having some basic protection then in order to end the tenancy the landlord can serve you with the notice to quit.

This involves:

Some property guardians

A student living in a hall of residence in Portsmouth

Staying within the same premise with the owner in Hampshire but not sharing the same room

If you have a regular or rolling agreement, they can do this.

The notice to quit in Portsmouth must:

Give you at least 4 weeks' notice

Start on the period of leasing's first or last day

Include some legal information, including where to seek advice in Portsmouth

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In Portsmouth, Hampshire

This type of notice can be used to end a secure or monitored rental agreement in Portsmouth.

If you have already received this notice in the past, then the landlord is not obligated to provide you with a new one in Portsmouth.

Remember that as a protected or regulated tenant in Hampshire, you have some rights.

In many circumstances you can only be ejected if both:

Your landlord in Portsmouth has a valid reason to remove you

The court in Hampshire agrees that it's right to do so

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Portsmouth, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.