113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Residential Eviction In South Yorkshire In South Yorkshire

Notices Of Eviction In South Yorkshire From Private Landlords

The private landowners can choose from a variety of eviction notices to finish your tenancy in South Yorkshire.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Written Notice From A Landlord That Is Private In South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire

The private landlord in South Yorkshire may give you a written notice even if you don't have a written tenancy agreement.

The amount of notices given will be depending on:

Tenancy type in South Yorkshire

The nature of why your landlord wants you to get out in Barnsley, Rotherham, or Sheffield

Lodgers In South Yorkshire's South Yorkshire

Your landlord in South Yorkshire needs to give you notice if you live with them.

This doesn't have to be in writing except your agreement allows that.

The landlord in South Yorkshire should give you valid notice to leave with enough time to vacate.

The landlord does not require an order from court to remove you since you're an excluded occupier in Rotherham, Sheffield, or Barnsley.

Section 21 Notices In South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire

A section 21 notice is the most popular way for a private landowner to terminate an assured shorthold tenancy in South Yorkshire.

Most private renters have assured shorthold tenancies in South Yorkshire.

Your South Yorkshire landlord doesn't have to state a reason why they want you to vacate their property if they make use of the section 21 eviction procedure.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Section 8 Notices In South Yorkshire In South Yorkshire

A private renter can use the section 8 notice if they want to evict an assured tenant or an assured shorthold tenant in South Yorkshire for a legal reason.

You would usually be given 2 weeks' notice if you are in rent arrears or break any rules set out within the tenancy agreement in Barnsley, Rotherham, or Sheffield.

However, you receive 2 months' notice if your landlord wants the possession of their property in South Yorkshire back for a reason you're not at fault, such as you inherited the tenancy.

Notice To Quit In South Yorkshire In South Yorkshire

The private landlord may give you a notice to quit signalling the end of your tenancy if you are a tenant in South Yorkshire with simple protection.

This includes:

More guardians start living with a tenant

Students in halls of residence in South Yorkshire

Lodgers who live with the landlord in South Yorkshire but don't share living accommodation

They can do this if you have a periodic or recurring agreement.

A quit notice in South Yorkshire is required to:

At least four weeks' notice

End period on the initial or final day of the leasehold period

Specific legal information and where to seek advice in South Yorkshire

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire

This type of notice can also be used to terminate a regulated or protected tenancy in South Yorkshire.

The landlord won't have to give a new notice if they've already given this notice to you in the past in South Yorkshire.

The regulated or protected tenants in South Yorkshire have more rights as compared to others.

Mostly, you may only be evicted if:

The landlord has a legal reason for the eviction in South Yorkshire

Maybe the South Yorkshire court has ordered your landlord to evict you

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in South Yorkshire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.