113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Eviction Of Residential In Southampton In Hampshire

Notices Of Eviction In Southampton From Private Landlords

There are different kinds of notice private landlords in Southampton can serve to terminate your tenancy.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Notice That Is Written From A Private Landlord In Southampton In Hampshire

By and large, the Southampton landowners are required to use written eviction notices, even if the tenancy agreement is not in a written form.

The quantity of notification you get relies on the:

Type of tenancy in Southampton

The reasons the landlord wants you to vacate in Eling, Marchwood, or Hillyfields

Lodgers In Hampshire's Southampton

If you live with your landlord in Southampton, you are still supposed to be given a notice.

In this instance, the landlord does not necessarily have to give you a written notice except your tenancy agreement points to that.

The landlord in Hampshire should give you valid notice to leave with enough time to vacate.

Because you would come under the 'excluded occupier' in Hillyfields, Eling, or Marchwood, the landlord an order from the court to evict you from the property.

Section 21 Notice In Hampshire's Southampton

A Section 21 Notice is the most common way of notice by Landlord to end the tenancy in Southampton.

The majority of private landlords in Southampton will use Assured Shorthold Tenancies.

Your Hampshire landlord doesn't have to state a reason why they want you to vacate their property if they make use of the section 21 eviction procedure.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Section 8 Notices In Southampton In Hampshire

A private renter can use the section 8 notice if they want to evict an assured tenant or an assured shorthold tenant in Southampton for a legal reason.

You are usually given two weeks' notice for having rent arrears or breach of tenancy agreement terms in Hillyfields, Eling, or Marchwood.

The landlord in Southampton should serve you two months' notice if they want the property back for reasons that are not your fault, e.g. the tenancy was inherited.

Notice To Quit In Hampshire's Southampton

If you're an occupier with basic protection in Southampton, the landlord will end your tenancy by giving you a notice to quit.

This consist of:

Property guardians

Students living in halls of residence in Southampton

If you reside in the same house with the landlord in Hampshire but do not share accommodation for living

You can receive a notice to quit from the landlord if you have some rolling or periodic agreement.

Notice to Quit in Southampton must have:

Give at least four weeks

End on the first or last day of rental time

Contain some pieces of useful legal information in Southampton

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In Hampshire's Southampton

Protected tenancies in Southampton can also be ended by using a notice to quit.

If you have received this notice before from your landlord, they don't normally need to serve you a new one in Southampton.

If you are a tenant who is controlled or covered in Hampshire, you have certain privileges.

You could only be evicted from the premises if both:

The landlord has a legal reason for the eviction in Southampton

The courts in Hampshire agree to do so

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Southampton, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.