113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Residential Eviction In Surrey's Surrey

Eviction Notices From Surrey Private Landlords

We will look out at different types of notices given by the private landlords in Surrey about rent tenancy.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Private Landlord's Written Notice In Surrey, Surrey

Your Surrey landlord can give you written notice, and this notice also applies even if you don't have a written tenancy agreement.

The time frame, you will receive will depend on the following factors:

Type of tenancy in Surrey

Reasons for the landlord to vacate you in Guildford, Crawley, or Woking-Byfleet

Lodgers In Surrey's Surrey

Even if you live with your landlord in Surrey, they are still legally obliged to give you a notice.

The landlord needs to give you the notice, however, it doesn't need to be a written notice.

You should receive reasonable notice from your landlord in Surrey.

A court order is not needed to evict you as you are an exempt occupier in Guildford, Woking-Byfleet, or Crawley.

Section 21 Notice In Surrey's Surrey

A Section 21 notice is the most known method for a private property owner to terminate an assured shorthold tenancy in Surrey.

Assured shorthold tenancies are very common for private renters in Surrey.

The process of eviction using Section 21 notice doesn't require your landlord in Surrey to have a reason when they need you to vacate.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Section 8 Notices In Surrey, Surrey

If there are legal reasons to evict an assured tenant in Surrey, a private landlord may issue the Section 8 notice.

You would usually be given 2 weeks' notice if you are in rent arrears or break any rules set out within the tenancy agreement in Guildford, Crawley, or Woking-Byfleet.

You get 8 weeks' if the property owner needs the property in Surrey back for a reason that is not your fault such as the previous tenant died.

Notice To Quit In Surrey's Surrey

If the tenant is an occupier with basic protection in Surrey, the landowner can hand you the notification to vacate.

This can be:

Some property guardians

Students in the Hall of Residence in Surrey

You share the house with your landlord in Surrey although you don't use the same living accommodation

You can receive a notice to quit from the landlord if you have some rolling or periodic agreement.

A notice to leave in Surrey must:

Serve notice at the minimum of 4 weeks

End on the last day or the first day of a rental period

Contain some pieces of useful legal information in Surrey

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In Surrey's Surrey

This type of notice can also be used to terminate a regulated or protected tenancy in Surrey.

If in the past the landlord has given you a note, they typically don't have to give you a new one in Surrey.

As a regulated or protected tenant in Surrey, you are guarded by strong rights.

Thus, you can only be evicted under these conditions:

There are legal grounds for your landlord to remove you from the property in Surrey

Maybe the Surrey court has ordered your landlord to evict you

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Surrey, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.