113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Residential Eviction In Swansea, West Glamorgan

Notice Of Eviction In Swansea From Private Landowners

The private landowners can choose from a variety of eviction notices to finish your tenancy in Swansea.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Written Notice From A Private Landlord In West Glamorgan's Swansea

The landlord in Swansea is required to serve you with a written notice even in situations when there is no written tenancy agreement.

The notices depend on two things:

The type of tenancy in Swansea

Eviction reasons from your landlord in Neath Abbey, Llanelli, or Swansea/Abertawe

Lodgers In West Glamorgan's Swansea

If you are sharing home with lodgers in Swansea, still your landlord should have to send you separate notice.

If the agreement says so, then it should not have to be in writing.

The landlord in West Glamorgan should give you valid notice to leave with enough time to vacate.

A court order is not needed to evict you as you are an exempt occupier in Llanelli, Swansea/Abertawe, or Neath Abbey.

Section 21 Notice In Swansea In West Glamorgan

A Section 21 Notice is the most common way of notice by Landlord to end the tenancy in Swansea.

Most private renters in Swansea have secured tenancies from short hold.

When the landlord uses the section 21 eviction process in West Glamorgan, they don't need to provide a reason for asking you to leave.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Section 8 Notices In Swansea In West Glamorgan

A private property owner may apply Sec. 8 notice in case they wish to remove a guaranteed leaseholder or a secured short-term occupant in Swansea on lawful grounds.

The tenant normally receives two weeks' notice if they have breached the terms of the agreement or have unpaid rent in Neath Abbey, Swansea/Abertawe, or Llanelli.

However, if the landlord wants the property in Swansea back for a non-fault reason, they will give you a 2 months' notice, for example, the previous tenant died.

Notice To Quit In West Glamorgan's Swansea

In case you are a tenant with basic protection in Swansea, your landlord can end your tenancy by serving you with a notice to quit.

This would be:

Some guardians of the premises

Students in residential halls in Swansea

If you and your landlord share the same house in West Glamorgan without sharing living accommodation

If you are a tenant with a rolling or periodic tenancy, a landlord can do this.

Notice to quit in Swansea must have:

A 4-weeks' notice minimum

End on the first or last day of rental period

Include legal advice and where to find help in Swansea

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In West Glamorgan's Swansea

Protected tenancies in Swansea can also be ended by using a notice to quit.

If you have been served this time of notice previously, there's no reason for your landlord to serve another notice in Swansea.

The regulated or protected tenants in West Glamorgan have more rights as compared to others.

Mostly, you may only be evicted if:

Owner bears lawful grounds to evict you in Swansea

The court in West Glamorgan agrees that doing so is fair

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Swansea, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.