113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Residential Eviction In Wiltshire's Swindon

Notices Of Eviction From Private Landlords In Swindon

Information about different types of notices you may receive from a private landlord to end your tenancy in Swindon.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Written Notice From A Private Landlord In Swindon In Wiltshire

Sometimes, the landlord in Swindon will provide a written notice, especially if there is no written tenancy agreement.

There are two factors on which number of notices that can be received depends on:

Type of tenancy in Swindon

Reasons they want you to leave in Melksham, Devizes, or Calne

Lodgers In Swindon, Wiltshire

If you are living with your Swindon landlord, they still need to give you advance notice.

Except it is stated in your agreement, the notice may not necessarily be written.

You should receive reasonable notice from your landlord in Wiltshire.

They won't need a court order to evict you because in Melksham, Devizes, or Calne, you are an excluded occupier.

The Section 21 Notice In Wiltshire's Swindon

The regular way for a private landowner to end a shorthold agreement in Swindon is by giving a section 21 notice.

Assured shorthold tenancies are used by many private landlords in Swindon.

The process of eviction using Section 21 notice doesn't require your landlord in Wiltshire to have a reason when they need you to vacate.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Notice According To Section 8 In Swindon In Wiltshire

When a private landlord has a legal ground, they can evict an assured tenant or an assured shorthold tenant in Swindon using a Section 8 Notice.

The tenant normally receives two weeks' notice if they have breached the terms of the agreement or have unpaid rent in Devizes, Melksham, or Calne.

If the landlord needs the Swindon property back for a reason that's not your responsibility, you'll receive 2 months' notice, for example, if the former occupant has died and you inherited the occupancy.

Notice To Quit In Swindon, Wiltshire

Your landlord has the power to give you notice to quit at the end your tenancy if you are an occupier in Swindon and have basic protection.

Occupiers with basic protection include:

Some property Guardians

Students in halls in Swindon

If you reside in the same house with the landlord in Wiltshire but do not share accommodation for living

This applies to the landlord if you have a rolling or periodic agreement.

A notice to quit in Swindon needs:

Give you at least 4 weeks' notice

End period on the initial or final day of the leasehold period

Include legal advice and where to find help in Swindon

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In Swindon In Wiltshire

This type of notice to quit can be used only in a situation that the tenant(s) has a Regulated or Protected Tenancy in Swindon.

If your property owner has already provided you with this notice in the past, they won't normally have to provide you with a new one in Swindon.

Occupants with secure or monitored agreements in Wiltshire have powerful rights.

Thus, you can only be evicted under these conditions:

Your property owner in Swindon can evict you on legal grounds

The court in Wiltshire rules in support of it

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Swindon, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.