113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Residential Eviction In Wandsworth In Greater London

Eviction Notices In Wandsworth From Private Landlords

We will look out at different types of notices given by the private landlords in Wandsworth about rent tenancy.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Written Notice From A Landlord That Is Private In Wandsworth In Greater London

If you are a tenant then you should be given a written notice by your Wandsworth landlord, and this rule must be followed even if the lease does not exist in writing.

Your notice will depend on some things such as:

Type of tenancy in Wandsworth

Grounds for your eviction in Battersea, Putney, or Balham

Lodgers In Greater London's Wandsworth

Your landlord in Wandsworth needs to give you notice if you live with them.

This doesn't have to be in writing except your agreement allows that.

Your landlord in Greater London should give you enough time to leave.

They won't need a court order to evict you because in Putney, Battersea, or Balham, you are an excluded occupier.

Section 21 Notice In Wandsworth In Greater London

Commonly, a section 21 notice is the way a private landlord will try to end the tenancy of a tenant in Wandsworth.

Most private property owners have tenancies that are assured shorthold in Wandsworth.

It is not necessary for the land owner in Greater London to state the reasons for eviction in case they have served you with a Sec. 21 removal notice.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Section 8 Notices In Wandsworth, Greater London

If a landlord has a legal reason then he uses a Section 8 notice to evict the assured shorthold tenant or assured tenant in Wandsworth.

You usually get 2 weeks' notice if you break the terms of your tenancy agreement or you're in rent arrears in Putney, Battersea, or Balham.

You get 8 weeks' if the property owner needs the property in Wandsworth back for a reason that is not your fault such as the previous tenant died.

Notice To Quit In Wandsworth, Greater London

Your landlord has the power to give you notice to quit at the end your tenancy if you are an occupier in Wandsworth and have basic protection.

This involves:

Guardians of certain property

A student living in a hall of residence in Wandsworth

Tenant lives in a house with a landlord in Greater London but doesn't share accommodation

If you have a regular or rolling agreement, they can do this.

Notice to quit in Wandsworth must have:

At least four weeks' time

Terminate on the first or last day of the rental period

Involve some legal evidence, as well as where to get advice in Wandsworth

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Regulated Tenancies In Wandsworth In Greater London

This type of notice can be used to remove a regulated or protected tenancy in Wandsworth.

There is no need to give you this notice if you have already been given one in the past in Wandsworth.

If you are a regulated tenant in Greater London, you have particular rights.

However, such tenants can be removed if:

Your property owner in Wandsworth can evict you on legal grounds

The court in Greater London consents to the eviction

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Wandsworth, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.