113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Eviction Of Travellers In West Yorkshire's Bradford

Amongst the housing crisis of the United Kingdom, travellers must face a shortage of authorized housing sites in Bradford for having stay.

This lack of sufficient authorized sites in Bradford cause travellers to camp in unauthorised grounds instead in Bradford, Keighley, or Bolton, like parking lots and playing fields.

Governmental statistics suggest that there was a 17% rise in camping on unauthorized grounds in Bradford from 2016 to 2017.

From 2010 to 2017, there was only a 2% increment in socially leased areas in West Yorkshire.

Options For Eviction Of Bradford Travellers

Local authorities and landowners in West Yorkshire that are looking to regain the possession of their land and evict travellers in Bradford, Bolton, or Keighley have two options.

The first option is to evict travellers using common law in West Yorkshire.

Landlords in Bradford are in their right to evict travellers from their property in West Yorkshire and are allowed to use appropriate force if needed.

Common law evictions in Bradford are usually carried out by law enforcement officers.

The enforcement agents from Denbigh Franks will serve 24hrs notice to the travellers to vacate the site in Bradford.

If the traveller remains on the property in Keighley, Bradford, or Bolton at the expiration of the 24 hours, the Denbigh Franks agents are permitted by the law to remove them, using the police force if necessary.

There are many advantages for using a common law eviction in West Yorkshire.

Included in this is the speed the eviction in Bradford may be conducted.

The common law minimizes the risk of potential damage on the Bradford property since it is enforced within 24 hours, and this short time frame also limits the chances of fly tipping.

The second option for local authorities and landowners in West Yorkshire is to get a writ of possession.

Under a writ of possession, the first eviction step in Bradford is to obtain a possession order.

The order is made against "Persons Unknown" when dealing with squatters or travellers in Keighley, Bradford, or Bolton.

Once the landowner gets the order of possession in Bradford he can then be able to get the enforcement by High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) from Denbigh Franks by transferring the order to High Court.

To transfer the order to High Court in West Yorkshire has a major benefit that you don't have to serve the notice however, HCEO from Denbigh Franks will decide by analysing the current scenario.

It's advantageous when dealing with travellers in Bradford as it takes away any opportunity to steal from the property or damage the property when resistance to the eviction is expected in West Yorkshire.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Long Term Prevention Measures In Bradford

It is advisable that you avoid scenarios like these for happening as a great amount of time as well as cash is squandered while ejecting a traveller in Bolton, Bradford, or Keighley, and there are various things that landowners and the local authority in West Yorkshire may do to prevent such situations from occurring.

Fences or gates can be constructed around the property in Bradford along with signs that clearly state "No Trespassing" as this will prevent the travellers from trespassing.

In addition, trenches, earth bunds and embankments can also help in preventing unwanted visitors from entering your land in Bradford.

Traveller Eviction FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Bradford, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.