113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Traveller Eviction In Cambridgeshire In Cambridgeshire

Because of the UK housing crisis, there has been a dramatic increase in the numbers of unauthorized encampments - a move that is bolstered by the shortage of authorized sites in Cambridgeshire for campers.

The limited authorised camping sites in Cambridgeshire have contributed to a high rise of travellers camping on unauthorised spaces in Wisbech, Huntingdon, or Cambridge including playgrounds and parking lots.

Moreover, government data illustrates that there has been a 17% increase in the number of caravans on unapproved places in Cambridgeshire.

In contrast, from 2010 to 2017, there has been a mere 2% rise in the number of socially leased land in Cambridgeshire.

Options For Eviction Of Cambridgeshire Travellers

As a landowner in Cambridgeshire, you can choose from two options to repossess your land and evict travellers in Huntingdon, Cambridge, or Wisbech.

One way is to use the common law in Cambridgeshire.

Under this Law, Cambridgeshire landowners have the right to evict the travellers out of their Cambridgeshire place and are also allowed to use adequate force, if needed.

Usually, the process of common law evictions in Cambridgeshire is carried out by the enforcement agents.

The tourists are normally served with an order to move out of premise in Cambridgeshire within a span of 24 hours by Denbigh Franks enforcement agents.

If after the 24-hour notice the site in Huntingdon, Wisbech, or Cambridge is not vacated then the Denbigh Franks enforcement officers will come back with equipment, together with police if need be, to remove any travellers who are there.

In Cambridgeshire, common law has many different advantages.

The greatest benefit is the speed of the Cambridgeshire eviction.

Usually, the eviction takes place within 24 hours, and thus, any damage to the property in Cambridgeshire is less than what it would have been in a longer period of time.

The second option is to Obtain a Write of Possession for local authorities and land owners in Cambridgeshire.

Under a writ of possession, the first eviction step in Cambridgeshire is to obtain a possession order.

The warrant of ownership is rendered against'' persons unknown'' in interacting with travellers and squatters in Cambridge, Wisbech, or Huntingdon.

As soon as you have been awarded the possession order in Cambridgeshire, you are required to present it to the High Court so that the order can be carried out by Denbigh Franks's High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO).

The advantage of opting for a writ of possession awarded by the high court in Cambridgeshire is that the HCEO from Denbigh Franks can decide whether to serve the notice or not based on the situation.

It is more beneficial at the time of dealing with the travellers in Cambridgeshire who refuse to move on from the land as it takes away the opportunity of damaging the property from them, they cannot steal or show any kind of resistance at the time of eviction in Cambridgeshire.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Prevention In Cambridgeshire By Long Term Measures

There are several things local authorities and landowners in Cambridgeshire can do to stop these situations from arising, as prevention is always better when dealing with an eviction in Cambridge, Wisbech, or Huntingdon and the potential time and money involved.

In order to stop the unauthorized persons from entering your land in Cambridgeshire, fences and gates on the premises and bollards at entrances are very good options.

Embankments, earth bunds and trenches can also be used to secure the land in Cambridgeshire from unwanted visitors.

Traveller Eviction FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Cambridgeshire, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.