113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Traveller Eviction In Farnborough In Hampshire

Within the UK's housing crisis, there's also a lack of approved places in Farnborough for travellers to settle in.

The limited number of approved sites has enhanced the number of visitors in Farnborough staying in unlicensed settings in Frimley, Camberley, or Yateley like car parks and playing fields.

Looking at the government figures, between 2016 and 2017, a 17% increment in the total number of Farnborough travellers on unlicensed sections not managed by travellers was realised.

In contrast, from 2010 to 2017, there has been a mere 2% rise in the number of socially leased land in Hampshire.

Options For Travellers Removal In Farnborough

There are two alternatives for local authorities and landowners in Hampshire if they wish to evict travellers and get back possession of the land in Frimley, Camberley, or Yateley.

The first option is to use the common law for their eviction in Hampshire.

Under the common law, land owners in Farnborough are within their rights to evict travellers from their Hampshire land and permission to apply reasonable force if need be.

They usually take help from the enforcement agents to carry out eviction in Farnborough under common law.

The travellers are served with an eviction notice by enforcement agents from Denbigh Franks, giving them a duration of 24 hours to move out of the site in Farnborough.

In case after 24 hours, the travellers still haven't left the property in Yateley, Frimley, or Camberley, then the agents from Denbigh Franks will use tools and police, if needed, to evict travellers.

Eviction by common law in Hampshire comes with certain benefits.

The speed of eviction in Farnborough is the most important advantage here.

In many situations, a common law eviction will take place within 24 hours, which ensures that there is less opportunity to cause damage to the land or property in Farnborough and reduces the possibility of flipping the fly.

Another choice is land owners and local authorities in Hampshire obtaining a writ of possession.

In this case, the first thing to do is to get an order of possession in Farnborough.

When using the order of possession to deal with squatters and travellers in Frimley, Camberley, or Yateley, the order is usually kept a secret.

Once the landowner gets the order of possession in Farnborough he can then be able to get the enforcement by High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) from Denbigh Franks by transferring the order to High Court.

The most significant benefit to using a writ of possessions in Hampshire is that it does not require given notice, as the HCEO from Denbigh Franks will determine whether to do so.

Another advantage of using this course of action is that it catches Farnborough travellers by surprise, thus reducing the likelihood of them resisting, or trying to damage the property as an act of protest in Hampshire.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Prevention In Farnborough By Long Term Measures

You don't want to spend more money and time in the process of evicting travellers from your property in Yateley, Camberley, or Frimley, so for land owners and local authorities in Hampshire, there are options available to find long term measures.

One thing that can be done is to put fences or more one can have large billboards installed at the entrances, and both are great ways of stopping any unauthorised person from entering the premises in Farnborough.

Embankments, earth bunds and trenches can also be used to secure the land in Farnborough from unwanted visitors.

Traveller Eviction FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Farnborough, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.