113 Sycamore Field 0800 246 1381

Traveller Eviction In Gateshead In Tyne and Wear

The travellers in Gateshead often face problems with finding the authorized sites in the UK because of UK's housing crisis.

There is a shortage of approved sites in Gateshead for travellers to establish themselves and this resulted in a rise in the numbers of travellers setting up on unapproved sites in Carr Hill, Bar Moor, or Allerdene like cark parks and playing areas.

Governmental statistics suggest that there was a 17% rise in camping on unauthorized grounds in Gateshead from 2016 to 2017.

In contrast, between 2010 and 2017, there was just a 2% increase in lands in Tyne and Wear rented socially.

Options For Travellers Removal In Gateshead

Local authorities and landowners in Tyne and Wear have two options when they need to remove travellers and repossess their lands in Allerdene, Bar Moor, or Carr Hill.

The first option to take to remove them in Tyne and Wear is using common law.

Standard law says that Gateshead property owners have the authority to evict tourists from their land in Tyne and Wear and may be require to use a certain degree of force if need be.

Enforcement agents typically perform evictions in Gateshead using common law.

The Denbigh Franks enforcement agents will send a notice to the travellers in which they have 24 hours to abandon the site in Gateshead.

If after 24-hour, the travellers did not leave the site in Allerdene, Bar Moor, or Carr Hill, then the Denbigh Franks enforcement agents will return with police to remove any travellers who remain.

Common law has many advantageous points in Tyne and Wear.

The greatest benefit is the speed of the Gateshead eviction.

In many situations, a common law eviction will take place within 24 hours, which ensures that there is less opportunity to cause damage to the land or property in Gateshead and reduces the possibility of flipping the fly.

The other choice for local authorities and landowners in Tyne and Wear is to get a writ of possession.

In this case, the first thing to do is to get an order of possession in Gateshead.

The possession order is made against unknown persons while dealing with travellers and squatters in Bar Moor, Carr Hill, or Allerdene.

Once the possession order has been served in Gateshead to the High Court the claimant can then transfer it to be enforced by a Denbigh Franks (HCEO) High Court Enforcement Officer.

The main advantage of using a possessions writ and transferring to High Court the order in Tyne and Wear is that notice is not necessarily given, as the Denbigh Franks HCEO will decide it depending on the situation, that either to give the notice or not.

This is especially beneficial when dealing with travellers in Gateshead as the surprise element deducts any opportunity for property damage, steal from the property, or when resistance is expected to eviction in Tyne and Wear.

Experience our BESPOKE services with YOUR free 30-minute consultation!

Prevention In Gateshead By Long Term Measures

Avoiding these situations is always desirable to handle an eviction in Carr Hill, Bar Moor, or Allerdene and the time and cost involved, so, in order to prevent it, there are many actions that can be taken by local authorities and landowners in Tyne and Wear.

Erecting fences and gates around the land and putting huge bollards at entrances are good ways of stopping unauthorized persons from accessing the property in Gateshead.

In addition, you can dig trenches, build embankments or plant earth buds which can also play an important role in safeguarding your Gateshead land from unauthorised travellers.

Traveller Eviction FAQs

Denbigh Franks Eviction Services

Based in Gateshead, working nationwide

Get a FREE Quote

Find Out More

If you would like to find out more about the bespoke security services we provide here at Denbigh Franks, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to answering any questions you may have.